Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac-Man v Broner on ITV4 - UK channel FREE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abracada View Post
    Can’t have everything I guess
    my eyes will be half closed from booze n green so i dont think id notice anyways

anyone know what time approx the main event is?

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
      Probably Ronald McIntosh. Never shuts up.
      You think so? So ITV is sending their crew to Vegas for the fight? I figured it would be the PBC broadcast that used to have Ray Flores. Not sure if he still does that.

Comment

You can use ITV player next day too
        Thanks mate might do although I intend to watch him live unassisted by Bolivian but caffeine instead lots of kenco high grade stuff.

Comment

To my fellow UK boxing fans,

FYI it’s on free of charge on ITV4.
          this crap fight should be free in the u.s also...75.00 bucks is a little steep for a fight nobody cares about except the little fans manny has left

Comment

So ITV gets all undercard fights or only televised undercard fights. Because some PBC shows we don't really have anywhere to watch the non-televised fights. Hence why a guy like Antuane Russell has barely been seen.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              You think so? So ITV is sending their crew to Vegas for the fight? I figured it would be the PBC broadcast that used to have Ray Flores. Not sure if he still does that.
              You could be right but Pacquiao is still a big name so they might send big ron over.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
                You could be right but Pacquiao is still a big name so they might send big ron over.
                Did you watch Plant/Uzcategui? If so, who was the commentating team for that fighy?

And yeah, Pacman is a big enough name where they send their crew there.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

So ITV gets all undercard fights or only televised undercard fights. Because some PBC shows we don't really have anywhere to watch the non-televised fights. Hence why a guy like Antuane Russell has barely been seen.
                  I can confirm all the undercards shown, UK time commences 2am

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    my eyes will be half closed from booze n green so i dont think id notice anyways

anyone know what time approx the main event is?
                    Tough one, starts 2am, predict main event about 4:30am

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                      this crap fight should be free in the u.s also...75.00 bucks is a little steep for a fight nobody cares about except the little fans manny has left
                      Feel bad for you guys.

Free in UK in HD.

Will be watching this on my ultra 4K 65 inch

Comment

Working...
                      X