Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was the last time America was in such a bad state?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post

I ****ing love trump man. In comparison he exposed obama for what he is... the most beta U.S president in probably history.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        I ****ing love trump man. In comparison he exposed obama for what he is... the most beta U.S president in probably history.
        Couldn't have said it better myself my man:

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          I guess the 2008 recession? Other than that, I don't think I've ever been alive in a time of such chaos and terrible leadership in America.
          I’m pretty sure the depression is worse than you have it now

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
              Shut up Julia

Donnie T knows how worthless the government is and knows nothing terrible is going to happen while he's making congress sweat.

I know people who lost millions in the crash. Lives were literally ****ing destroyed.

Donnie T doesn't know shit

Comment

Donnie T doesn't know shit
                He certainly knows how to setup the left for failure, he defiantly knows how to set off the left supporters to play the big whining fools day after day for years with no ending in sight. Your proof of that. He has defiantly showed all of America how crooked and bias the political left and the media is, and he defiantly showed us what a big p*ssy Obama was and still is and all the stooges who followed along. Your proof of that also, just another stooge who for some reason would rather stand with other countries then the one you live in.

Continue on with your whining, I have to say the entertainment value of your crying and whining daily is wearing thin. You were voted the worst of the worst so what can one expect.

Comment

Originally posted by Stebs View Post
                  He certainly knows how to setup the left for failure, he defiantly knows how to set off the left supporters to play the big whining fools day after day for years with no ending in sight. Your proof of that. He has defiantly showed all of America how crooked and bias the political left and the media is, and he defiantly showed us what a big p*ssy Obama was and still is and all the stooges who followed along. Your proof of that also, just another stooge who for some reason would rather stand with other countries then the one you live in.

Continue on with your whining, I have to say the entertainment value of your crying and whining daily is wearing thin. You were voted the worst of the worst so what can one expect.
                  Lol @ your grammar

Comment

Don't feed the troll.

Comment

Lol @ your grammar

Most laugh at your posts, you laugh at grammar like it means something.

You are voted the #1 clown, good grammar and all.

Comment

Working...
                      X