Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chief's Ol' School R&B Jams Thread!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Chief's Ol' School R&B Jams Thread!!!!!!!

Just like the title suggests. This here is an ol'School R&B thread. Post up your favorite oldies from the 60's, 70's, and 80's. Me Imma start this hoe off with some Bobby Womack, and keep it goin with a little Love Unlimited. Some Isley's are soon to follow, and I cant get this thread goin properly without some Bloodstone, Enchantment, Delphonics, Maze, EWF, Manhattans, and Otis Redding.

First up is My favorite Bobby Womack song. Fact of life/He'll be here when the sun goes down. I hope all you Lounge Rats enjoy.

Oh yea, we aint done yet. Sip on some O'Jays my fellow brethren.

Comment

As promised, Love Unlimited. This is when music was REEEEEAAAAALLLLLLLY Music.

Comment

Comment

Jammin bae. Them 4 Tops aways go hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            My MAIN man Big Pea. Keep um comin bruh. Its been a minute, LMAO, Im surprised that I remembered how to even post a thread.

Comment

Comment

More Bobby. I love this song too. I be sittin out on the back portch drinkin and smoking, jamming this ***** here.

Comment

This here is mah mu****in GROUP right here. This here is an all time classic.

Comment

Good to see you around, big man. How has life been treating you?

Comment

Working...
                    X