No announcement yet.

Jermall Charlo vs Tony Harrison II to Take Place on June 23 on FOX

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jermall Charlo vs Tony Harrison II to Take Place on June 23 on FOX

Should have Hurd vs JRock on FOX around May 11 I believe. Winners face off later in the year.

I got Charlo winning this time around, but should be another good competitive fight.
    Last edited by KTFOKING; 03-13-2019, 10:18 AM.

What happens if Harrison wins again? Will there be a Harrison-Hurd rematch?

Comment

Jermell, not Jermall

Comment

nice...good stuff...everyone wants to see hurd/jermell....would prob be happening this spring/summer if not for Harrison

if Harrison wins than hurd/Harrison is a good fight that can be made

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          What happens if Harrison wins again? Will there be a Harrison-Hurd rematch?
          Looks like they are heading towards a unification bout regardless of the winners of Hurd/Jrock and Charlo/Harrison. Heck, we can even get JRock vs Harrison for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
            Jermell, not Jermall
            Good catch, fixed it.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              Looks like they are heading towards a unification bout regardless of the winners of Hurd/Jrock and Charlo/Harrison. Heck, we can even get JRock vs Harrison for that matter.
              That's good. Any of those are good fights.

Comment

Good stuff. I need to rewatch the first fight, but the biggest thing Jermell needs to do is be more patient and go to the body. He's fallen in love with his power. Just look to grind his opponent down like his stablemate, Spence would do.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                  Good stuff. I need to rewatch the first fight, but the biggest thing Jermell needs to do is be more patient and go to the body. He's fallen in love with his power. Just look to grind his opponent down like his stablemate, Spence would do.
                  Derrick James said after the fight even though I think we won, next time around he's going to want Charlo to throw more punches in certain dead spots like Errol does. He wants Charlo to be a bit more active. Now, that has never been his style but curious to see the adjustments they make. Late in the fight he did hurt Harrison badly and almost had him down.

On the undercard hopefully they put Lubin on against a decent opponent.

Comment

Hurd will wreck Charlo imo.

Comment

Working...
                    X