Official Modern Warfare 3 Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj Raccoon View Post
    All done in black ops...they just made noob tubes really shitty
    Black Ops is made by another game company.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
      Black Ops is made by another game company.
      Both who feed off each others ideas.

Will be the same.

Has been since part 4.

Comment

BF is so ****in boring, that's why no one buys it, it's like playing COD with 86% more camping.

It's funny cause online they call it "Strategy", when in reallity it's camping.

If I wanted to be stationary i'll play Candyland or Battlefied, **** is whack.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          counter-strike with lipstick.

counterstrike is still the sharpest and cleanest shooter of all time in my eyes.
          nothing comes close. they boiled the shooter down to almost nothing
          it was next to perfect.

if you had a good computer and a good connection in the heat of the counterstrike prime it was on like kong
          til about 4 in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            BF is so ****in boring, that's why no one buys it, it's like playing COD with 86% more camping.

..................at first I was thinking to myself "wtf everything he's saying is the opposite" and then I realized you were obviously being sarcastic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                ..................at first I was thinking to myself "wtf everything he's saying is the opposite" and then I realized you were obviously being sarcastic
                I might not get either game, I thinking of getting FIFA 2012. I'm starting to lose interest in FPS.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

Play world at war. Only 3 kill streak perks and they all suck apart from dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by FLABBER View Post
                    Play world at war. Only 3 kill streak perks and they all suck apart from dogs.
                    The only COD game I don't own is WAW, I used to borrow it from my neighbor. I hated that game so much.

Comment

Anybody who buys this game instead of Battlefield 3 is a moron.

Battlefield > Modern Warfare

Comment

Working...
                      X