Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-05-2019, 05:49 PM #21
Banned

Quoted: 4540 Post(s)
SterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,768.99
Not quite the curved TV but the best I could do. - Mike D Great poster - jas Hilarious - jas The GGG Robe 2/5 - EXTREMELY rare. Given to very few who show warrior characteristics. The robe has a beautiful silhouette of myself against the sunset holding LarryX by his legs and he is not moving... - Golovkin Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
(Comments Thread For: Cotto's Adviser Says...) well said! - -jose- Hilarious - jas For #1 cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Second Place Cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Dani Jenson is a goddess - Santa_ 
Great Post! - eco1 one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. exposing the "media" and their true virtue - Tago Nang Tago Cheers to a quality poster! - BombZquad For exposing the ______ oligarchy - Sup 
We did it!!! MAGA!!! - krazyn8tive You are boxingscene's very best poster - Freedom2111 The old double standards...good post! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - anthonydavid11 
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
a like dislike button on comments. an update is needed
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
Like on ESB? *********** has it too..

We already have the approve feature though..
Quote:
enlightenment me my man. what/where is that? it would be much more convenient to click like/dislike then post a 10 character comment
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Wanker View Post
I wouldn't mind, but it would be kind of a pain in the ass to always a see notification for that, considering all the dislikes I'd be getting for my posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreckoning View Post
Yeah, man. This dude sounds like he's out to hurt people's feelings by making this a popularity contest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBear View Post
We have karma and thread ratings, probably enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Pichardo View Post
Karma is not good enough?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
Getting Green Karma is the only validation I need in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Chudd View Post
Green K is the like button
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
Well if we ever do get this feature, I'll come back here to dislike this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worick View Post
Lol that would stir **** up
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
Quite possibly so.

I used to frequent a forum who did this. Each of your posts had a small Like/Dislike button you could click to rate a user's posts.

I'd been on that forum for years. I had a great rating (all green bar).

One day I disagreed with a forum regular who I'd previously gotten along ok with. He didnt take it too well.

The next day I logged on and had over 6,000 Notifications.

That mental defective had went through over 6,000 of my old posts in one night and clicked the Dislike button on every one of them.

I had a full red bar now.

Believe it or not, that guy was all proud of himself.

I say leave our forum as is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -jose- View Post
-Like button (thumbs up emoji)

-Dislike button (thumbs down emoji)

-and a wtf is this button

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazluvr View Post
No need for it. We have green k, you can reply in your own words, buy a gift, emoji's...etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by BattlingNelson View Post
One star thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdWins View Post
I just give the "I approve" which is green k yes?

I don't know if they can see it after cuz I don't get notified when I get green K
Quote:
Originally Posted by KING MEAT View Post
NO.
we are here to dicsuss, not thumbing each others arseholes
Quote:
keep your ****sexual shlt to yourself [email protected]
Quote:
god dam youre an insecure boy. its just a simple suggestion. youre taking it way to far. lol a popularity contest. wow youre insecure
Quote:
Originally Posted by KING MEAT View Post
go post on fb, btch.
Quote:
[email protected] men have [email protected] thoughts. i dont entertain the [email protected] have a good day

i get what the TS is saying. he wants to see good or bad posts acknowledged. with the karma system, its hidden, nobody knows or can see whose post got red or green karma.

i actually agree with the TS. id like to see some kind of feature where people can see how many people liked or disliked a certain post. we can still keep the karma system in place and just augment it with some kind of visible acknowledgement.

many sports message boards has this feature.

if you really wanted to stir things up, you would add a feature where you would reveal who liked or disliked a post.

like if anybody liked or disliked my post, you can see which poster liked or disliked this post on the bottom of my post.
SterlingStained is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 05:55 PM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
Lopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 58,582.80
No Message - Snoop Frog 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SterlingStained View Post
i get what the TS is saying. he wants to see good or bad posts acknowledged. with the karma system, its hidden, nobody knows or can see whose post got red or green karma.

i actually agree with the TS. id like to see some kind of feature where people can see how many people liked or disliked a certain post. we can still keep the karma system in place and just augment it with some kind of visible acknowledgement.

many sports message boards has this feature.

if you really wanted to stir things up, you would add a feature where you would reveal who liked or disliked a post.

like if anybody liked or disliked my post, you can see which poster liked or disliked this post on the bottom of my post.
thank you sir. i had no idea posters would think so deeply or take such offense. i definitely didnt mean no harm. "like comment" pressed for you.
Lopez_Boxing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 08:54 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
Lopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 58,582.80
No Message - Snoop Frog 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Wanker View Post
I wouldn't mind, but it would be kind of a pain in the ass to always a see notification for that, considering all the dislikes I'd be getting for my posts.
i was thinking it was just right there by the comment. like +100 -5 type of deal
Lopez_Boxing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 11:06 AM #24
Dorian's Protege

Quoted: 385 Post(s)
KING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 43,709.63
Keep your used vibrator to yourself :puke: - Bossy blue parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier Thanks pre! - led Stay in Shape! - D.I.E.S.E.L Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Happy holidays bro! - led* have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 slickest pinoybro on boxingscene - thuggery #FREE KING MEAT #JUSTICEFORMEAT - thuggery I am replacing your 3k ring hon. - led* 
damn meat they were good , i couldn't green you again so here have a drink on me bro!! - HUGH JASS FREE KING MEAT - thuggery Cheers! - Enayze for you my aesthetic midget - Alx. Cool vato - CatchweightKing 
For your awesome Tyson/Holyfield gif - Sugar Booger Because you have good goddamn taste.(outside of boxing :P) - DannYankee09 Cheers, we'll play again - valero Happy birthday in advance bro. - Willy Wanker Hows The GTR? - D.I.E.S.E.L 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - peyk-peyk AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jose830 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian 

TS is a phaggot.
KING MEAT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 12:59 PM #25
Sentenced to Texas

Quoted: 2931 Post(s)
Mooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 53,432.70
a real bro - Ruthless One Great stuff. - Santa_ damn!!! - -jose- No Message - Snoop Frog Salma's a goddess, I bet it tastes like a strawberry. - Santa_ 
Cheers, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 

I dont like anyone here. Can we have a universal, one time only "**** you and the horse you rode in on" button?
Mooshashi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 01:45 PM #26
deicide

Quoted: 6540 Post(s)
-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 95,811.29
Total Points: 103,789.55
From your pal, BeerBro - Beercules damn son! you one handsome fellow! and with all do respect...Wow!!! that girl you with is Bad!!! definitely wifey material. - -jose- Sorry for the my in the moment RED K, here is a medal. - BrushMyHair that shit was funny bro :lol1: I literally cracked up - -jose- Congrats on the Raiders homey! - Mike D 
congrats.on your first win - -jose- Merry Christmas -MAK - -jose- Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Thank You for the Info - Enayze Thanks Mak. You are a legend mate - 1lparm 
you deserve an ice cream cone after that good deed - -jose- cheers to a fellow Pac fan and all around great poster - Mike D SportsCenter huh ? LMAO ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Keep this between me and you but that post you put on the Cotto lil brother/Canelo thread almost made my Dunkaccino come out my nose :lol1: - -jose- No green...Yeah I know.....Typical ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Random beer while I'm passing through. - ▀ringer Medal of Honor - jazluvr Merry Christmas MAK... - TBear Sorry to hear about you Aunt - HughJass YEAH BOY! :beerchug: - -jose- 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - S a m u r a i Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jim Jeffries 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - dans01234 Head and Neck Cancer - PensionKiller 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

yes

and give me my facking points back goddamit
-MAKAVELLI- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 06:24 PM #27
I'm a voodoo chile

Quoted: 1201 Post(s)
jazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,760,378.91
Total Points: 3,761,932.43
Cheers! - Psylence83 thank you sir - -jose- So you can start celebrating the Cotto win! - D-Omonist and here is for a little luck for that win. lol - D-Omonist Cotto Cartel! - sweetpea87 
Same to you! - Spacey1991 All That Jazz....http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/images/faces/biggthumpup.gif - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - -jose- Merry Christmas bud! - TBear Happy New Year jaz.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
what up jaz! I'm thinking of a Khan over Canelo bet thread :D - -jose- always outta green...Take this as a token of my grattitude ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Right back atcha ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Goes without say'n ...... - BERNIE'S CORNER Have some alt beer! - PK Dionysus Alt 
Hard cold cash.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Just because.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - Rockin' Merry Christmas - TBear Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - sweetpea87 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - acidity World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - acidity Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - guardian 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - guardian Childhood Cancer - guardian Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - guardian World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - guardian World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - codey 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - HUGH JASS Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS 
Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HughJass Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HughJass World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass Head and Neck Cancer - BERNIE'S CORNER 

No, but give Mak his fucking points back....and mine.

Greened, for what it's worth.

Last edited by jazluvr; 06-06-2019 at 06:46 PM.
jazluvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 06:46 PM #28
deicide

Quoted: 6540 Post(s)
-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 95,811.29
Total Points: 103,789.55
From your pal, BeerBro - Beercules damn son! you one handsome fellow! and with all do respect...Wow!!! that girl you with is Bad!!! definitely wifey material. - -jose- Sorry for the my in the moment RED K, here is a medal. - BrushMyHair that shit was funny bro :lol1: I literally cracked up - -jose- Congrats on the Raiders homey! - Mike D 
congrats.on your first win - -jose- Merry Christmas -MAK - -jose- Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Thank You for the Info - Enayze Thanks Mak. You are a legend mate - 1lparm 
you deserve an ice cream cone after that good deed - -jose- cheers to a fellow Pac fan and all around great poster - Mike D SportsCenter huh ? LMAO ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Keep this between me and you but that post you put on the Cotto lil brother/Canelo thread almost made my Dunkaccino come out my nose :lol1: - -jose- No green...Yeah I know.....Typical ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Random beer while I'm passing through. - ▀ringer Medal of Honor - jazluvr Merry Christmas MAK... - TBear Sorry to hear about you Aunt - HughJass YEAH BOY! :beerchug: - -jose- 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - S a m u r a i Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jim Jeffries 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - dans01234 Head and Neck Cancer - PensionKiller 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazluvr View Post
No, but give Mak his fucking points back....and mine.

we went from gazillionaires to homeless overnight

because a bunch of noobs were crying over our hard-earned points
-MAKAVELLI- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 06:57 PM #29
I'm a voodoo chile

jazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond repute
Cheers! - Psylence83 thank you sir - -jose- So you can start celebrating the Cotto win! - D-Omonist and here is for a little luck for that win. lol - D-Omonist Cotto Cartel! - sweetpea87 
Same to you! - Spacey1991 All That Jazz....http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/images/faces/biggthumpup.gif - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - -jose- Merry Christmas bud! - TBear Happy New Year jaz.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
what up jaz! I'm thinking of a Khan over Canelo bet thread :D - -jose- always outta green...Take this as a token of my grattitude ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Right back atcha ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Goes without say'n ...... - BERNIE'S CORNER Have some alt beer! - PK Dionysus Alt 
Hard cold cash.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Just because.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - Rockin' Merry Christmas - TBear Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - sweetpea87 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - acidity World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - acidity Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - guardian 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - guardian Childhood Cancer - guardian Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - guardian World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - guardian World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - codey 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - HUGH JASS Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS 
Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HughJass Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HughJass World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass Head and Neck Cancer - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Like feature...ok, as long as we get to use it on admins decisions to change the forum.

I take that back, we can post about that.
Old 06-16-2019, 07:50 PM #30
I'm a voodoo chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBear View Post
We have karma and thread ratings, probably enough.
greened........

Share This With Friends

Tags
"like, boxing, comment", feature, scene

User Tag List