Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG's ex-managers file cross complaint. Alleges greed has changed GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We could always see how this turns out in court before jumping to conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      Fuc you too ass hole. You say you could care less if he gets the rematch and then you say you hope he doesn't. So which is it dumbass?You are a liar. If you thought Canelo would beat him why wouldn't you love a rematch. I can't bet you real money but I'll bet any amount of points that GGG kicks his ass. Canelo easily beat Jacobs but he gassed badly in the 2nd half of the fight and only threw 400 punches. Canelo is over confident and not training as hard. GGG with stop him in the late rounds in my opinion. He beat your hero twice and he will beat him again and get the W he should have received in the first two fights. He didn't need to fight anybody to get the rematch and Canelo should have fought him in May but he is stalling wanting GGG to get older.
      I don’t care if he gets the rematch but I do hope he doesn’t how is that confusing? Lmao... and canelo fought another champion in May some one new, unlike ggg who fought a 100+ ranked fighter. At this point fighting ggg is a step backwards for canelo so I hope he sticks to his word and we see him challenge callum at 68 or Andrade to unify the whole 60... that to me is way more important than whooping ggg again. Phuck that fraud

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
        why doesn’t ggg fight a live dog to earn a canelo rematch? Phuck ggg and I hope he loses this law suit with his greedy ass
        I totally agree with this robi but the same applies to the other fighters not just GGG. Yet haters like you only go after GGG. He is a diva and is in cash out mode ok fine whatever I disagree with how he is handling it however all fighters should earn a shot at the big dogs. Charlo and Andrade haven’t done crap.

Comment

Word is GGG is losing this suit, and will have to sit out the length of his contract.

I think GGG has fought his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            I totally agree with this robi but the same applies to the other fighters not just GGG. Yet haters like you only go after GGG. He is a diva and is in cash out mode ok fine whatever I disagree with how he is handling it however all fighters should earn a shot at the big dogs. Charlo and Andrade haven’t done crap.
            Charlo and Andrade aren’t crying for a match with canelo I think canelo did the right thing and gave a shot to the most deserving fighter of them all who was Jacobs. At this point I think Andrade who holds a belt and callum smith who holds the full belt at 68 are the two most deserving.

Comment

I don’t care if he gets the rematch but I do hope he doesn’t how is that confusing? Lmao... and canelo fought another champion in May some one new, unlike ggg who fought a 100+ ranked fighter. At this point fighting ggg is a step backwards for canelo so I hope he sticks to his word and we see him challenge callum at 68 or Andrade to unify the whole 60... that to me is way more important than whooping ggg again. Phuck that fraud
              Because by saying you hope he doesn't get the rematch you are saying you do care, idiot. Hoping is a form of caring, moron. Canelo never beat GGG and he won't beat him in the third fight either. You are giving Canelo credit for a win he has not scored and he won't score. We will see who is the best when they fight. LMAO at what a stupid arrogant know it all you are. Who in fuk are you to call a world champion with 23 KOs in a row and 20 successful title defenses a fraud?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
                Relax man! This gentleman was gracious enough to report the news for us! It is totally up to you to either be proud of Golovkin for being shrewd or totally despise him for being a cheap****! Don’t hate on the messenger
                Being shrewd or being cheap is going to be decided in court. If these guys had a legitimate contract then Golovkin is screwed. If they don't and the termination was legal then he's in his rights to terminate. It's all going to come out in court.

Comment

why doesn’t ggg fight a live dog to earn a canelo rematch? Phuck ggg and I hope he loses this law suit with his greedy ass
                  It's going to court. Nobody here has seen the court documents,p5t legal papers etc. If he broke his contract then he deserves to get his ass kicked.

Comment

Charlo and Andrade aren’t crying for a match with canelo I think canelo did the right thing and gave a shot to the most deserving fighter of them all who was Jacobs. At this point I think Andrade who holds a belt and callum smith who holds the full belt at 68 are the two most deserving.
                    Ok robi I can respect that. I’m over ggg chasing canelo let’s havw them clean out the division and move up fk it

Comment

Too bad it's not up to you decide who is worthy. The majority disagree with you and want the Canelo vs GGG fight next as every poll has shown and that is the fight that will happen next. You may want to run boxing but you don't. GGG already beat Jacobs but Jacobs is the most worthy? You have the logic of a snail. GGG is getting his shot you damn crybaby.

Comment

Working...
                      X