No announcement yet.

Wrestler dies in the ring, ref completely clueless

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    Why people go on when its completely unnecessary.....

Breathe before clicking enter.
    Ok champ...whatever you say champ... Long live Curtis the champ of the moron brigade! the king of moroni mountain! he will make you rage, cause he da champ! Da champ of the moron brigade!

make note: 'breathe before clicking enter' cause the champ says so...

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
      And whenever Wrassling is brought up... Something with global appeal, (Lucha Libre), something that actually has themes of good and evil, and something that kids play together, often with cooperation, etc.... something that takes a lot of training, experience and skill, with a tradition involving many real wrestlers, and with connections to wrestling traditions...

Some moron pops off, 'ewww dats fake'

I will cop to being a know it all at times... and if someone tells me so on a topic I may even change my tune...So I am telling you, at first nicely, that your being a moron... I don't know if you have the same capacity frankly.
      Settle down with your equally fake outrage, mam

Shlt is FAF no matter how you spell it.
      I tried to settle down but it was not real outrage.
      Of course it WASN'T

Sure thing...I get outraged over a difference of opinion on a message board. Ok champ!

Sometimes just thinking about what one is saying...even saying it back can help rather than make a moron out of oneself, just saying champ! In this case that would be;

'Billeau who always is often tongue in cheek, is outraged, I know this cause he used big font! And i can read his mind! And I guess this somehow makes you the champ!

Long live ya champ! Don;t step on any marbles in the street ya hear now!?
      Why people go on when its completely unnecessary.....

Breathe before clicking enter.
      Ok champ...whatever you say champ... Long live Curtis the champ of the moron brigade! the king of moroni mountain! he will make you rage, cause he da champ! Da champ of the moron brigade!

make note: 'breathe before clicking enter' cause the champ says so..
      You've not engaged your fonts/size power lately.....You're learning

Sorry if I spoiled that wrasslin situation, though

Will you be able to move on ?

Comment

You've not engaged your fonts/size power lately.....You're learning

Sorry if I spoiled that wrasslin situation, though

Will you be able to move on ?
        Why yes champ...I shall be able to move on...You can see from past encounters that inevitably I do yield the last post...But I gotta tell ya, I am having too much fun fvkin with you right now!

No worries champ... I will give you the fruits of your victory that last post...thats a promise champ. In the meantime could you explain how you crafted such a flawless victory? leaving no doubts as to what a moron you can be?

Give us a blow by blow champ, don't be shy! I mean I am not much...there are trolls that really count, but hey! its a step in the right direction right?

Ok Moron your Turn arrghh!!!!!

oh 5hit almost forgot hang on:

My understanding of wrasslin will forever be tarnished because one moron thinks it is not a notable achievment to work a match... I would jump right now but I am in a ground floor location... Instead I may occasionally use very large fonts to show the degree to which said moron has affected me through his failure to see things as I see them.
        Last edited by billeau2; 05-16-2019, 12:28 PM.

Comment

If it we're a boxing ring, and the ref allowed a competitor to go on like that, completely unable to defend himself, what would we say?

(Yeah, but wrestling is fake, doe.)

All the more reason to hold him accountable. If boxing were scripted like that, and say he's supposed to drop in the 7th, what would we be saying if the 4th round when he goes down?

And you know, if you've seen wrestling, they typically don't lay dead like that until the finisher move. All the other time, theyre flopping around doing back flips and sheit when they get hit. When that man tried to get up and COLLAPSED, reality should have kicked in for the ref

Comment

saw the whole tape, the dude delivered the best flying clotheslines in his life shortly before OP's video starts.

Comment

Arent people being a little tough on the ref? When that ref got up that morning, begged his wife for a quickie, had his Cuban style coffee and Panero he thought about how to be the best ref he could...considered many things for sure, but this outcome?

Refs are not medically trained, they are not people chosen for their insight, wisdom, or intellect. honestly when you get a massive heart attack in the middle of exerting oneself particularly, about the one thing that could save you might be the paddles with the shocker. Other than that you prolly don't want to be brought back.

One of Silver's fellow wrestlers said it best... 'He died fighting' which is what he liked to do.

When a guy who is basically in good shape has something like that happen, its not something that can be offset with quick medical thinking. Whatever caused that problem was major. if you think it through you will find that seldom do wrestlers who have collapsed in the ring, or at home, "make it." its not a regular heart attack from a sedentary individual who can be stabilized at the scene.

What might have been nice if there was a electroshock kit around and someone who could have advised about the condition of "Silver." But the ref and other wrestler are not responsible.
              They kind of are because they're required to have EMTs and an ambulance waiting at wrestling shows for emergencies, so one of them should have signaled to the backstage area for help.

Comment

dumb níggas: WrEsTlInG iS fAkE

Same níggas: ThEy KiLlEd iRoN MaN iN EnDGaMeeeedee arrrgg *inaudible* * sobbing* *head explodes*

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  If it we're a boxing ring, and the ref allowed a competitor to go on like that, completely unable to defend himself, what would we say?

(Yeah, but wrestling is fake, doe.)

All the more reason to hold him accountable. If boxing were scripted like that, and say he's supposed to drop in the 7th, what would we be saying if the 4th round when he goes down?

And you know, if you've seen wrestling, they typically don't lay dead like that until the finisher move. All the other time, theyre flopping around doing back flips and sheit when they get hit. When that man tried to get up and COLLAPSED, reality should have kicked in for the ref

I know this might be a stupid question but do we know if the ref was English? or part of the show? I have a hard time imagining a licensed ref in a European licensing situation would not know to anticipate such a situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                    They kind of are because they're required to have EMTs and an ambulance waiting at wrestling shows for emergencies, so one of them should have signaled to the backstage area for help.
                    Thats why I am wondering who put the show on...

Comment

I know this might be a stupid question but do we know if the ref was English? or part of the show? I have a hard time imagining a licensed ref in a European licensing situation would not know to anticipate such a situation.
                      I don't know, but yeah, I'd hope he'd be prepared for this.

If not, it's a hard lesson

Comment

Working...
                      X