No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Wants The Best at 160 - With Or Without The Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    You're doing it again. LOL.. Golovkin vs Canelo. Landing punches on your opponent is the most important part of boxing. I don't care who is fighting. To say otherwise is denying reality. By the way I take exception to your comment about me editing the quote.

you are a fkn weasel LMAO

you absolutely 100% say things that you know are not true

and things that you know have been corrected/clarified

so yea, I absolutely 100% want a link

landing punches on your opponent simply could not be the bottom line..... because only clean hard punches are scoring shots

" Punches with no force..... are not counted at all "

* clean hard punching
    * effective aggression
    * ring generalship
    * defence
    learn the sport dude

Jabkin did not win that fight LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      you are a fkn weasel LMAO

you absolutely 100% say things that you know are not true

and things that you know have been corrected/clarified

so yea, I absolutely 100% want a link

landing punches on your opponent simply could not be the bottom line..... because only clean hard punches are scoring shots

" Punches with no force..... are not counted at all "

learn the sport dude

Jabkin did not win that fight LMAO
      You are in denial.. and yeah you are a liar..

Comment

I did not take that comment sexually..... I took it creepily

I mean, seriously..... if you NEED a role model, or a hero..... then why not pick one with some morals, ethics, and intestinal fortitude..... ?

you decided to idolize a guy who would cut off one of his fingers to avoid a threat, and who has made an art-form out of lying to his idiot fans
        We disagree.

Comment

• Golovkin Wants The Best at 160 - With Or Without The Belts

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          You are in denial.. and yeah you are a liar..

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
          We disagree.

according to Mike Copinger..... Brandon Adams has an offer on the table from Gennady Golovkin, and is weighing up his options

sorry to give you that bad news.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Thesundancekid View Post
            Turned down the opportunity to become undisputed when he had the chance to fight BJS, I get canelo was the money fight, but he chose money over legacy, and look how that turned out for him.
            Saunders was by far too unreliable to take that chance on. Hes pulled out of about 6 fights right at the last minute.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              yeah, I'm sure in hindsight he would've preferred to go back in time and fight Saunders for peanuts in comparison to the 50 million or so he made in 2 fights VS Canelo and possibly had a fight canceled VS Saunders as well for a failed ped test. He must be kicking himself in the ass right now.
              what would have been the difference if he fought bjs
              He was still gonna make what he was always making 2 mil per fight
              If he would have beat bjs he would have been undisputed...

Comment

• Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                what would have been the difference if he fought bjs
                He was still gonna make what he was always making 2 mil per fight
                If he would have beat bjs he would have been undisputed...
                Yeah but getting Saunders to show up for the fight is a problem. He as another poster mentioned is unreliable. Just recently he failed a drug test and now he is postponing his fight because he changed trainers. In the past he pulled out of or delayed fights because of various injuries. Saunders is a good fighter and its hard to look good against him. Couple that with his history of fight cancellations it makes him an unattractive opponent.

Comment

according to Mike Copinger..... Brandon Adams has an offer on the table from Gennady Golovkin, and is weighing up his options

sorry to give you that bad news.....

Yeah I just saw that. Apparently Charlo wants to fight Adams too. He is a hot commodity right now lol even though I never heard of him 2 weeks ago.

Yeah that's a pretty ****.ty fight. Would have even preferred a Murata in Tokyo or something, at least that one would have been a big event.

I understand a tune-up before Canelo in September though. I don't like it but I get it. Just too much money at risk for GGG Canelo and DAZN right now, not to mention there isn't really anyone else available atm besides maybe Murata and Charlo.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    Yeah but getting Saunders to show up for the fight is a problem. He as another poster mentioned is unreliable. Just recently he failed a drug test and now he is postponing his fight because he changed trainers. In the past he pulled out of or delayed fights because of various injuries. Saunders is a good fighter and its hard to look good against him. Couple that with his history of fight cancellations it makes him an unattractive opponent.
                    Well said Tony.

Comment

• Golovkin sold out. Nobody cares anymore. Fragile Eastern European who talks like Borat. Billy Joe Saunders would clown him for 12 rounds. He's an old man who should chill out, drink some vodka or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X