Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Showboating boxer KO'd in last ten seconds tonight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showboating boxer KO'd in last ten seconds tonight...

I don't know these people, they're relative novices (this was the 11th fight for them both).

Undefeated Green Teef Sam Maxwell has a terrible night, as he's knocked down twice in the first two rounds (I haven't seen the fight, just this last round and read the reports) and is understandably behind on the scorecards*.

On the evidence of this last round it's a pretty miserable time for him, as he gets wobbled and staggers, and his French opponent spends the rest of the round ripping the piss out of him for it.

Suddenly the daft cunt gets tagged clean on the button with just 10 seconds left to go in the fight.

This is a classic example of "don't act the cunt until it's over":

* Turns out he was ahead on the cards of two of the judges after all. Hey, Green Teef boxing, what can you do? Frank Warren card.

ShoulderRoll Beercules

Chat **** get banged. Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      I don't know these people, they're relative novices (this was the 11th fight for them both).

Undefeated Green Teef Sam Maxwell has a terrible night, as he's knocked down twice in the first two rounds (I haven't seen the fight, just this last round and read the reports) and is understandably behind on the scorecards*.

On the evidence of this last round it's a pretty miserable time for him, as he gets wobbled and staggers, and his French opponent spends the rest of the round ripping the piss out of him for it.

Suddenly the daft cunt gets tagged clean on the button with just 10 seconds left to go in the fight.

This is a classic example of "don't act the cunt until it's over":

* Turns out he was ahead on the cards of two of the judges after all. Hey, Green Teef boxing, what can you do? Frank Warren card.

ShoulderRoll Beercules
      His nickname really “Green Teef”? Lol

Comment

thats come chavez taylor bull**** right there. robbed the man of his victory.

Comment

Nice one, thanks. He deserved that.

Comment

Some of the most hilarious **** I've ever seen. They need to make a rematch, that **** would be must watch

Comment

All I can say is Damn

Comment

So many boxing sins committed there: holding the hands low, not jumping on Maxwell right away after he was wobbled, wasting time and energy mocking him instead of concentrating on the fight.

The boxing gods punished him accordingly.

Comment

Lol...............

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    So many boxing sins committed there: holding the hands low, not jumping on Maxwell right away after he was wobbled, wasting time and energy mocking him instead of concentrating on the fight.

The boxing gods punished him accordingly.
                    I might have to see the whole fight to check how he was behind on the cards.

Comment

Working...
                    X