Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was does Derranged have a g@y fetish for Christopher Walken?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    That explains why my boy Elroy The Great picked his avy.
    Not bad......

Comment

That explains why my boy Elroy The Great picked his avy.
      one day i will become my avy

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        one day i will become my avy
        Haha

I used to not like your avy at first, but it grew on me. That's like your trademark, like Walken for Derranged.

Most people change their avys too often. I think Makavelli used Johnny Tapia and Jose used Cotto for as long as I've known them on here.

Comment

Haha

I used to not like your avy at first, but it grew on me. That's like your trademark, like Walken for Derranged.

Most people change their avys too often. I think Makavelli used Johnny Tapia and Jose used Cotto for as long as I've known them on here.
          ive gotten quite a few ''change your avy, its repugnant'' pms

for me it was at 1st sight (pure h0m0)

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            ive gotten quite a few ''change your avy, its repugnant'' pms

for me it was at 1st sight (pure h0m0)

I used this Nicolas Cage avy last year and a poster here sent me a pm telling me to change it because his co-workers saw it and he felt embarrassed.

I him told to **** off and get back to work instead of ****ing around on boxingscene.

Comment

I used this Nicolas Cage avy last year and a poster here sent me a pm telling me to change it because his co-workers saw it and he felt embarrassed.

I him told to **** off and get back to work instead of ****ing around on boxingscene.
              Thats fking hilarious! Which poster?

That is the best pic of Cage i have ever seen or possibly anyone ever. You should go back to using it.

Comment

!!!!!

nic was quite the heartthrob. meow

Comment

I don't have a problem with his gay lifestyle but his obsession with Walken is totally weird.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    Thats fking hilarious! Which poster?

That is the best pic of Cage i have ever seen or possibly anyone ever. You should go back to using it.
                    Yeah I've used it more than once actually.

I'll go back to using it someday. I have a constant rotation of the same avys; the one I have now, Freddie Mercury, the Rock with a fanny pack and that Nic Cage one.

It was some poster named Science. He doesn't post in the lounge, only on NSB and he's not too active of a poster.

Comment

Yeah I've used it more than once actually.

I'll go back to using it someday. I have a constant rotation of the same avys; the one I have now, Freddie Mercury, the Rock with a fanny pack and that Nic Cage one.

It was some poster named Science. He doesn't post in the lounge, only on NSB and he's not too active of a poster.
                      Which one is the Mercury one? I remember the cage and rock one. Lmao at the guy pm'ing you

Comment

Working...
                      X