Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garcia: Fighters can only do two rounds against Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loma is the god of the sport right now. That footwork and the angles he sets up is bonkers.

Comment

Dude is coming into his own as a pro. He's a tough one to deal with for sure...he has decent power now that he is used to the pro ring, but not "**** you up in two rounds with head gear" power.

Comment

people need to stop with the 8 fights nonesense though....dude is 28 with 400 am fights and 20 pro fights(fightfax, the official US record keeper and the official record keeper for the World organizations has his record at (18-1 5 KO's)

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
          people need to stop with the 8 fights nonesense though....dude is 28 with 400 am fights and 20 pro fights(fightfax, the official US record keeper and the official record keeper for the World organizations has his record at (18-1 5 KO's)
          I don't think it's the same fighting as a amateur and professional

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
            Nah, Lomachenko always does his pitty-patty arm punches in the first few rounds there's no ass beating there.
            If his opponents let him (can't stop him from...) get a momentum then yeah they are ****ed but Loma isn't some KO monster who will beat anyone up in just 2 rounds. Lomachenko is excellent but I'd pick Mikey Garcia to beat him tbh and there are other fighters who have a decent shot against Loma even if I wouldn't pick them against him.
            He throws the lighter punches and feints because he is downloading his opponents tendencies and reactions to certain punches. He is a genuine genius.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
              I don't think it's the same fighting as a amateur and professional
              right, and he has 19 pro fights, like I said in my post.

Comment

Loma is the real deal. He got used to the pros and is thriving.

Comment

Working...
                X