No announcement yet.

M Night Shyamalan is back. Split is great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M Night Shyamalan is back. Split is great

Didn't feel going to work and just watched a movie instead. Split is one of Shyamalan's great, up there with The Sixth Sense and better than Signs

I saw it on valentines day...

It was good, but needed to be about 15 minutes shorter..

Awesome twist at the end!!!!!!!

Comment

after that pos called the happening, m night owes me 1000 free movies. wont pay to see anything from him ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
        after that pos called the happening, m night owes me 1000 free movies. wont pay to see anything from him ever again.
        This^^^^

Guy is the worst of all time. Master P makes better movies than that dude, that's how awful he is

Comment

Love the twist at the end of the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
            The happening is not even close to m night worst movie. The Visit is the worst of the worst.

Regardless, Split is a good movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              This^^^^

Guy is the worst of all time. Master P makes better movies than that dude, that's how awful he is
              master p. too true.

and the cu/nts wonder why we dont bother paying for movies. most times if you watch the preview, youve seen the parts worth watching.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                The happening is not even close to m night worst movie. The Visit is the worst of the worst.

No, lady in the water was by far his worst... horrible..

His last few have been decent. Devil, the visit, and now split are all pretty decent

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post

i actually paid and went out of my way to see the happening. for me, it was his worst because i had high hopes.

i was conned.

Comment

Working...
                  X