Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's something not right with this girl. I don't know whether this whole thing is one big cry for help or she's delusional or just a dark troll.

Either way Sunspace I wish you good mental health.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
      Why don't you guys become inspired by such wonderful examples of intelligent women on the Internet like Alisa in my avi?

There are females in the cyber world; you just have to stop taking your rage out on them, and give them a chance.

In my teenage years, I had "long distance relationships" on the Internet with quite a few women who were really, really smart.

One of them (although she claimed to be lesbian, so I'm unsure what our contradictory interactions should be called) had the best vocabulary of anyone I've ever met.

She went on to the Air Force and some sort of hidden conversation tapping program + doing crazy stuff like jumping out of planes for some reason. She was even studying chemical engineering or something, on top of another degree she obtained.

Another woman I met on the Internet drove me close to death, yet she was also ridiculously intelligent, but in a psychopathic way. That one wasn't a good experience, but those are the risks that we have to take.

The point is that they're out there. Stop sulking and give relationships a chance, dudes!
      Last edited by SunSpace; 01-16-2017, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
        Why don't you guys become inspired by such wonderful examples of intelligent women on the Internet like Alisa in my avi?

There are females in the cyber world; you just have to stop taking your rage out on them, and give them a chance.

In my teenage years, I had "long distance relationships" on the Internet with quite a few women who were really, really smart.

One of them (although she claimed to be lesbian, so I'm unsure what our contradictory interactions should be called) had the best vocabulary of anyone I've ever met.

She went on to the Air Force and some sort of hidden conversation tapping program + doing crazy stuff like jumping out of planes for some reason. She was even studying chemical engineering or something, on top of another degree she obtained.

Another woman I met on the Internet drove me close to death, yet she was also ridiculously intelligent, but in a psychopathic way. That one wasn't a good experience, but those are the risks that we have to take.

The point is that they're out there. Stop sulking and give relationships a chance, dudes!

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          That tale of the molestation that never was really moved me there SunSpace. Maybe you should be a motivational speaker.
          thewhitegirl has told me I should be either a "Presidential speech writer" or a "History professor" because of how I talk, and that I "teach her things every day." My former professor once told everyone in the class that I should be "Governor of PR."

Yeah, riiiight.

lol In reality I'll be lucky if I can even work in a supermarket, one day. I'd probably celebrate like Drake in "Started from the Bottom" just to have a minimum wage one. LOL

I get what you're saying about the story, though; the age difference raises some eyebrows, but I honestly wouldn't have cared at the time, as long as I had the chance to socially interact with someone for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
            thewhitegirl has told me I should be either a "Presidential speech writer" or a "History professor" because of how I talk, and that I "teach her things every day." My former professor once told everyone in the class that I should be "Governor of PR."

Yeah, riiiight.

lol In reality I'll be lucky if I can even work in a supermarket, one day. I'd probably celebrate like Drake in "Started from the Bottom" just to have a minimum wage one. LOL

I get what you're saying about the story, though; the age difference raises some eyebrows, but I honestly wouldn't have cared at the time, as long as I had the chance to socially interact with someone for a change.
            Talking of thewhitegirl how is she doing? Is she well?

Comment

Originally posted by -Freddy- View Post
              Talking of thewhitegirl how is she doing? Is she well?

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                That tale of the molestation that never was really moved me there SunSpace. Maybe you should be a motivational speaker.

Comment

think sunspace has some serious issues. Never known anything so sad as creating an alt as a girlfriend lol.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    think sunspace has some serious issues. Never known anything so sad as creating an alt as a girlfriend lol.
                    You're just jealous because you don't have a girlfriend of your own. Stop being a player hater.

Comment

Originally posted by -Freddy- View Post
                      You're just jealous because you don't have a girlfriend of your own. Stop being a player hater.
                      damn, youve hit the nail on the head.

Comment

Working...
                      X