It wasn't me on my account...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Good, that settles it then

Verstyle vs Flabulous in the ring, since it sounds like you're a very good fighter and you feel Verstyle is so bad

If the rest of the BS members are down for it, we can chip in for your flight and boxing equipment

Let's do this
    I wonder if Flab would actually consider it. He's sure talking a lot of **** it seems. Is it all bark though? Like a poor little chihuahua that thinks it's tough?

Comment

Larry

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        Ignorant comments like this are probably the reason why he left this forum in the first place.
        He never came back either.

I don't blame him. Left me some green K before he did!

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
          1. I would have loved to see Maidana and floyd fight in a ring that small

2. Randle needed to use the jab to get inside.. Just having a high guard and wading in is not going to cut it at the pro level.. Needed to jab more

3. I don't think he quit, the corner jumped on the apron, so blame them..

Comment

I think it would probably be easier for Verstyle at a lighter weight...he's not that tall. He gave away too much size and his speed and stamina would be better. I've seen some of his sparring videos in the past...he's pretty good.
            Last edited by jaded; 05-25-2016, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                1. I would have loved to see Maidana and floyd fight in a ring that small

2. Randle needed to use the jab to get inside.. Just having a high guard and wading in is not going to cut it at the pro level.. Needed to jab more

3. I don't think he quit, the corner jumped on the apron, so blame them..
                I was just joking with Verse.

He looked good, actually. I agree if he used the jab more to get inside, he could have gone to work turning over those short, powerful hooks.

Comment

Was that you who got knocked on your arse, and then quit against that scrawny tall no-hoper?

Or wos that another dindu? Cause u dindu nuffin, aye?
                  Wot? He quit? Some lanky dindu no mas'd his arse.

It was like a lanky pencil vs a stubby s'midget.

He got knocked on his arse, and literally quit. Didn't even try to make it look like the ref stopped him, or his corner saved him.

LULZ, he walked back to the corner, and said NO MAS.

And that was that regarding his boxing career.

what an AZZ!

Comment

we know...it was Larry

Comment

Working...
                    X