No announcement yet.

Best Hip-Hop movies of all-time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
    honorable mention for Breakin II Electric Bogaloo. It's rare that a sequel is better than the original

Haha, not bad for a musical.

This was my favorite part.

Comment

_original_ -Kev- Omowale Tribe -jose- BOXEO _ GalaxyKnuckles megas30 Pessimistic goblin213 i_am_a_champ

Anybody seen this movie? Hip hop movie from the UK. It's a musical. Really good movie

First part of the movie

Last edited by about.thousands; 03-11-2016, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Na, not into musicals/dancing films at all. Last one I saw was West Side Story in Jr High.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Na, not into musicals/dancing films at all. Last one I saw was West Side Story in Jr High.
          Trust me it aint that type of musical. Maybe I should say it's a hip hop movie with some rap scenes. Check this out

Comment

I'm lying, wtf, I saw The Wizard of Oz, Mary Poppins, Aladin, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Lion King, The Phantom of the Opera, James and the Giant Peach, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Cry Baby and a few other children's musicals that you see as a child cause there's nothing else to watch

Comment

This movie has some good songs. Dude killed the second verse

Comment

This is the whole movie for anybody interested

https://youtu.be/eHbYpnutr9s?list=PL7ECF1FD0BB16379F

Comment

_original_ -Kev- Omowale Tribe -jose- BOXEO _ GalaxyKnuckles megas30 Pessimistic goblin213 i_am_a_champ

Anybody seen this movie? Hip hop movie from the UK. It's a musical. Really good movie

First part of the movie

I'll check it out. If you like that then you'll probably like Prison Song with Q-Tip, Fat Joe and some other rapper cameos. I liked it and I think most musicals are corny.

Comment

First part of the movie

Havent seen that. Will add to my list of stuff to watch.

Anyone not mention CB4?

Or Fear of the black hat?

Crooklyn?

Redemption? Tookie williams story, rip

Comment

Working...
                    X