Collapse
No announcement yet.

My all-time top ten boxing dish list...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My all-time top ten boxing dish list...

I won't reveal 'em all in one night, just to add some suspense. But here's who I regard as the ATG top ten.

I did once post in NSB that David Haye was a definite shoo-in for one of the three greatest heavyweights of all time, but they started saying he hadn't proved it with his boxing or something. Dunno what boxing has to do with it tbh.

Let's start with the first three - no order.

Oscar De La Hoya

When Oscar ended his career he was still a handsome man, but Oscar in his mid 30s was only just holding onto a top ten spot by then. In his prime, although I've said this isn't in any order, Oscar was THE dish for me.

Look at that pic, above. Doesn't that make you want to pour banana yoghurt all over his bronzed, toned torso, then slowly lick it off before suckling his bean? No? Then you must be a fucking faggot.

Joe Mesi
    People don't talk about Joe Mesi these days, do they? In one way he was a heavyweight with 36 fights, 80% of 'em by KO, and had to retire due to a brain bleed.

However, I only saw him a couple of times, and saw him receive what looked like a gift against a moderate heavyweight in Monte Barrett. So in one sense, he didn't impress me.

In another sense - the sense that I stuck two fingers up my arsehole and jerked myself off - he impressed me greatly. Though seeing pics of him again just now, he's not as dishy as I remembered... does the memory cheat?

John Duddy
    With his lovable catchphrase - "my name's John fuckin' Duddy, so it is, where's de potatoes?" - and exciting, "block punches with your face" style, John could have been a superstar. Sadly the Irish fuckwit had to retire before his star had chance to shine bright, his amazing strategy - "sure, I let de other wee fella smack de shit out o'me till he got tired, so I did" - cutting short his potential.

When Duddy retired, he was 29-2... but all dish.

I hope Fritzie Zivic will be in there.

Comment

LOL @ Joe Mesi. You might as well add Hasine Cherifi and Ebo Elder to your list.

Oh yeah, no ****.

Comment

Where's the pics of the second two? You expect me to fap to words? Ive got a schedule to keep here

Comment

Another gay thread by the closet **** anorak

Comment

DLH, Sturm, Wlad, Calzaghe, Haye, Norton, Gene Tunney, Kessler, Sergio, SRR, Robin Reid

Comment

Comment

We need some pics mate, you're better than this.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  We need some pics mate, you're better than this.
                  Sorry, you're right, love, I accept my admonishment.

UPDATE: Joe Mesi is OUT of my top ten. **** me, I remembered that guy as a dish... he was WAY more handsome in my memory. He wouldn't even make top 50 I don't think. Oh, and for the record, here's John Duddy, so he is:

"I'm a fuckin' dish, so I am."

But let's crack on....

Muhammad Ali

Read NSB and you'll learn that boxers today are better than the boxers of yesteryear because science got better. Back in the day they'd just get a guy from the local bar, throw him a skipping rope and hope for the best. Today they grow cloned boxers in a vat in Siberia, using all the DNA of the greatest athletes of all time.

But disproving this fact is Muhammad Ali, a man who could have got in the ring with Wlad or Haye and edged a decision in a dish off.

Comment

David Haye

A lot of people say I'm a "bias Brit" for this, but Haye's an ATG for me:

I think it's not just the looks as the physique. I once saw him enter the ring with Jodie Marsh, a not particularly attractive tabloid slag in the UK, but one who looks DIRTY. I imagined after he'd probably shag the **** out of her in his hotel room, and the thought of that turned me on. Lucky cow that Jodie Marsh.

If you were Haye, you could have your pick of girls, providing your toe stood up to it, and that's sure a good thing. Imagine being in prison with David Haye. Initially you'd think "this isn't going to go well, I'm going to get my shit pushed back in."

But after a while you might think "I'll learn to live with it." That's the power of a dish.

Comment

Working...
                    X