Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Nunn vs. Gennady Golovkin.

Who would win?

50/50 fight

Nunn could be KO'd at any tie but in his prime he was an absolute nightmare. 6 4 southpaw with great boxing ability.

Comment

Michael Nunn......

Michael "2nd to" Nunn would box GGG's ear's off. Let's reframe from all of these GGG fantasy fights. Okay? Dude has not fought anyone challenging, yet. Murray was his best opponent to date, and he struggled a bit. Murray's diverse offensive attack bothered GGG. Let's be real. I am fan but I am not stupid. Nunn was out boxing a PRIME James Toney with ease until he got careless. GGG would not defeat James Toney. He's never seen animals like Nunn, Toney, Hagler, Leonard, and Monzon. You guys have gotten carried away. I believe it's you YOUNG fanboys who just started watching boxing, today.

Comment

Michael WHO? LOL. Seriously, you are comparing Golovkin who is one of the best fighters of all time, on his way to be coming the greatest of all time, to some everyday average fighter. The only reason I didn't RED K your ass was because you presented it as a question.

Comment

those long lanky bodies are GGG's favorite targets.

Nunn gets keeled over by the 8th.

Comment

Micheal Nunn tall rangy southpaw speed quickness boxing ability good body puncher he'd outbox outpoint GGG

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              Michael WHO? LOL. Seriously, you are comparing Golovkin who is one of the best fighters of all time, on his way to be coming the greatest of all time, to some everyday average fighter. The only reason I didn't RED K your ass was because you presented it as a question.
              ^^^ I ****ing love this guy

Comment

Working...
              X