No announcement yet.

At 7-1 is Cotto worth a punt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At 7-1 is Cotto worth a punt?

I obviously think floyd will win but personally I think the odds are a little too heavy in his favour, plus being a cotto fan and all i'm tempted to just throw down fifty bucks on Miguel for the laugh ... i'll almost certainly lose but it would add an extra bit of excitment anybody else thinking the same or am I alone in my madness??

don't do it
    Cotto is selling his belt so he can retire
    there's no way in hell he wins this fight
    he's not strong enough to knock Floyd out
    nor is he fast enough to land even if he had enough power to KO him

Comment

Cotto has no chance. Forget it.

Comment

7-1? If Cotto knocks out Floyd within 3 and half rounds I can get much more than 7-1 odds.

Comment

I threw 50 bucks on cotto a month ago. im gonna keep betting on the under dogs til one of em wins.

Comment

Nah, I really wouldn't risk it. Floyd's got this in the bag.

Comment

i'm thinking the same...

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                I obviously think floyd will win but personally I think the odds are a little too heavy in his favour, plus being a cotto fan and all i'm tempted to just throw down fifty bucks on Miguel for the laugh ... i'll almost certainly lose but it would add an extra bit of excitment anybody else thinking the same or am I alone in my madness??
                If you think he's got a chance, why not? It's boxing, anything can happen. If he can land something similar to Mosley's, he would be able to finish him off.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                  Place the $50 on cotto win you make a good lil change. lose and you lose $50 really what's $50? Am a betting man and these odds have been calling at me all week.

Go for it. All my betts are in am am placing money on both underdogs this weekend.... The odds aRe to high not to.

Comment

Dont bet against Floyd.
                    Bet £50 Bradley TKOs Pac in 4 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X