No announcement yet.

History section NChristo appreciation thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• History section NChristo appreciation thread

I received a message yesterday from NChristo informing me he'd no longer be posting with us due to personal issues. We didn't see eye to eye on everything, but he was a knowledgeable and classy guy. The history section was a better place for having you. You'll be missed, brother!!

He ok!? Thats a pitty he was a stellar poster, he will be missed around here. Knowledgeable dude. Hope everything is ok with him

Comment

i hope it'll just be temporary... this section is better with him here...

Comment

Great guy, my thoughts are with him during whatever difficulties are going on.

Comment

Great great poster and one of the nicest I've met here. He will be missed, I hope everything is alright.

Comment

A class act who will be missed. Good luck NChristo, hope you can find your way back here.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
              A class act who will be missed. Good luck NChristo, hope you can find your way back here.
              I'll sign this.

Comment

Err, what was the problem? I didn't notice that he had a falling out with anyone.

He'll be more than welcome back if he wants to return.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugarj View Post
                  Err, what was the problem? I didn't notice that he had a falling out with anyone.

He'll be more than welcome back if he wants to return.
                  JAB means personal issues outside of the internet.

Comment

Hope everything works out for him. Don't know him as well as most of you, but he's always been one of the better posters around here.

Comment

Working...
                    X