No announcement yet.

'Sugar' Shane Mosley will shock the world this Saturday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Sugar' Shane Mosley will shock the world this Saturday

Someone had to say it. Mosley is still a LIVE dog in there, despite what others may say. Pacquiao isn't running over Mosley in under 6 rounds, and Mosley whatever happens will give a good account of himself in there.

I'm telling you, this is going to an emphatic WAR. Win or lose - Mosley will have his moments and I see him giving Pacquiao more than he bargained for.

Mosley will give everything he's got, don't count him out just yet (the same way he was dismissed vs Margarito).

It could be Mosley destiny to become champion one more time.

Shane Mosley is Asian.

Comment

Whats the deal with the 2 day wiegh in which should of happen yesterday. Roach making it one day wiegh in so that Mosley is weaken cause you know he's sucking water wieght to make wieght

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
        Someone had to say it. Mosley is still a LIVE dog in there, despite what others may say. Pacquiao isn't running over Mosley in under 6 rounds, and Mosley whatever happens will give a good account of himself in there.

I'm telling you, this is going to an emphatic WAR. Win or lose - Mosley will have his moments and I see him giving Pacquiao more than he bargained for.

Mosley will give everything he's got, don't count him out just yet (the same way he was dismissed vs Margarito).

LOL WHAT

he believes in destiny

Comment

Comment

You know you're doom when Espn try to sell us what mosley has to do to win.

Comment

Shane wins no more than a round or two, never hurts Pac, and takes a beating in losing a wide unanimous decision. I'd love to see an upset but look, the Mosley from many moons ago couldn't even get it done against Winky Wright for cristsake, he's not gonna suddenly beat the best fighter in the world in 2011. Full prediction here: http://fitefansho.blogspot.com/

Comment

Well, yeah. Shane's a live underdog, I think nobody would disagree with that. I certainly has a better chance than Margarito but it's just that Pacquiao should be the wide favorite, pure and simple. Mosley's deficient stamina is just too much of a glaring weakness to be overlooked against someone as busy as Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by fitefanSHO View Post
                  Shane wins no more than a round or two, never hurts Pac, and takes a beating in losing a wide unanimous decision. I'd love to see an upset but look, the Mosley from many moons ago couldn't even get it done against Winky Wright for cristsake, he's not gonna suddenly beat the best fighter in the world in 2011. Full prediction here: http://fitefansho.blogspot.com/
                  Mosley managed to hurt Mayweather, who has one of the best defensive skills of all time so to Mosley won't catch him is off. Pacquiao won't have it all his way till the latter half.

Comment

Originally posted by fitefanSHO View Post
                    The **** does that mean? Winky was one of the best of fighters of the era, plus on top of that, Shane fought him at Winky's natural weight class.

Comment

Working...
                    X