Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing Monthly Magazine Experts Prediction Poll: "Mayweather beats Pacquiao 25-13"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many years has Pac been embarrassing these so-called "experts"?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      It never suprises me how people dont care about predicting the wrong outcomes still.
      These are probably the ones who said DLH would beat Pac. Dont learn from their mistakes.
      i won 300$ betting against hoya cause all these idiots were saying hoya was gonna win..i didnt know hoya was gonna be THAT out of shape but i knew he was gonna lose..im surrounded by idiots and i just take advantage...i shouldve bet more in pac fights considering how many past it/drained fighters this guy has beaten over the years..

Comment

Originally posted by Habib Shabib View Post
        these so called experts are just lack common sense...manny fights past prime fighters but this world is filled with idiots who think these DRAINED PAST IT guys have a chance of winning...again...people are just stupid..and those experts are no different..however...

these experts didnt know manny WAS CLEARLY ON STEROIDS, while he was fighting these past prime fighters either so maybe it works both ways..

Comment

Hopefully these two get their heads out of their asses and make this fight happen, assuming they get past their respective opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by SpinDoctor View Post
            whatever, just like 90% of the "experts" picked de la hoya to beat pac.

just like pacquiao was a 7 to 1 underdog to beat barrera.

Mayweather gonna get his ass taxed by pacquiao.

WAR PACQUIAO.

oh btw, Floyd Mayweather Jr. is a BUTT NUGGET.

That is all.
            Just like when I started debating everybody in ESB about Pac-Cotto, Hatton & DLH match up 2-3 yrs ago, almost 90% said Pac will be murdered. Experts said the same.....well I trust my instinct more than the average person. Pac will beat PBF in the end of their careers. I'm very sure!!!

Comment

"experts/analysts" really dont know a thing..I take into consideration what actual boxers have to say though..and I completely agree w/ Buddy McGirt.
              this is one time I wish Floyd was not the favorite..I hope by the time the fight is made he becomes the underdog..if so, I will win big..

Comment

Since 2003!!!

Comment

I hope Floyd read this to give him a little confindence to make the fight happen LOL. After he saw what Pac did to Cotto his confindence dropped dramaticly.

Comment

Since 2001 when he made his US debut. These prediction are great for PAC because they make him the fighter that he is today. When they say you have a slim chance of winning and you destoy your opponent, that just make you greater.

Comment

when was the last time pac for a live, prime opponent. soon as he had the chance, he ran, made up excuses and lies

Comment

Working...
                      X