Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know if Bradley and Alexander receive a percentage of the ticket sales?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know if Bradley and Alexander receive a percentage of the ticket sales?

I was jw if anyone knows if Bradley and Alexander receive a percentage of how many tickets are sold? Replies appreciated Thanks.

bump.............

Comment

No to both. Though you can best believe that if fighters' salaries were entirely dependent on sales (tickets, pay-per-view buys, subscriptions, etc), there would be a hell of a lot more promoting than what currently goes on today.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post
        No to both. Though you can best believe that if fighters' salaries were entirely dependent on sales (tickets, pay-per-view buys, subscriptions, etc), there would be a hell of a lot more promoting than what currently goes on today.
        Are you positive they do not receive a percentage of the ticket sales?

Honestly I cant believe how bad the promotion and marketing is for big boxing matches not mega matches like Mayweather, Pacquiao, Cotto, De la hoya fights but for fights like Martinez vs. Williams II and Alexander vs. Bradley. I feel they have no success in reaching the casual fan.

Comment

Working...
        X