Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James DeGale: Let's Make This Clear - Badou Jack is a P*ssy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    I thought the decision was fair. Idk why people were just crying robbery. It wasn't.
    Yeah that wasn't a robbery

Comment

I had it even going into the last round, was shocked at the draw. De Gale's rounds were low damage, point scoring rounds barring the first with the flash KD. Jack's rounds were clear batterings, especially the mid rounds!

De Gale got pasted but scraped a draw IMO, should have lost by 2 but I can see the argument for his rounds.

Comment

I like degale but he trippin, Badou knocked out your fake teeth & busted your eardrum....I thought it was a good fight & not disappointed by the decision. I would like to see the rematch, it's a good match up.

Comment

James is a decent fighter at world level which is an achievement in itself but he is no more than decent .The loss to Groves should be the thing to work towards.

Comment

James lost that fight. And let ms be real after the fight he was acting like hime getting his teeth knocked out was a big deal and like a badge of courage. Nothing but a sally.

Comment

Well, boxing is scored round by round. And going by this, its not far fetched to have it a draw.
              Of course, Badou Jack did way more damage and won his rounds way more convincingly, but doesnt change the fact, that DeGale could have won 6 rounds by outlanding and outworking Jack, even if he didnt do much damage.

Regarding the rematch, I dont think it would be wise to take the rematch at 175.

Comment

It was close but if anyone edged it it was Jack for sure...

Comment

Anyone got the picture of Chunkys teeth missing

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    There were no sign of any injuries. He even hired a nutrition for the first time ever and was in the best shape of his life. Still now he claims he went into the fight a mess......Please stop with the excuses,
                    That pissed me off. I was finally willing to give the guy a break and was excited to see this newfound stamina. Same old bullshyt we've come to expect from him and then the excuses came flowing right after.

This guy lost to George Groves (twice if you count ams). The fact that he's the man at 168 speaks to how garbage that division has become.
                    Last edited by Redd Foxx; 05-25-2017, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Anyone got the picture of Chunkys teeth missing

Comment

Working...
                      X