Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fatal Explosions reported at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester England.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el*** View Post
    herp derp, what did trump say about terrorism this weekend. go read it phaggot

He praised Islam, called it great and noble and the rest. Basically flip flopped on everything he told mugs like you who elected his lyin' orange ass. And he bowed to the Sauds like a court flunky. You elected a phucking jackass.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      give me a break lol.. if it was a muzzy chances are he was born in europe. How is that a political partys fault?
      Who thought it would be a good idea to let in their parents?

Comment

mass crying, facebook filters, light buildings, claim islam is the real victim, blame alt-right skinheads, import more muslims. rinse and repeat.

Comment

Islamic terrorists are ultra-conservative.

If only there was a way to rid the world of conservative ideology, this kind of thing would not happen.

Comment

Suicide bomber blew himself up as people were leaving the arena.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
              He praised Islam, called it great and noble and the rest. Basically flip flopped on everything he told mugs like you who elected his lyin' orange ass. And he bowed to the Sauds like a court flunky. You elected a phucking jackass.
              Didn't he also sell them $110B worth of weapons to blow each other up while doing so doe? I mean sometimes you gotta tell the guys ugly wife you think she gots cute dimples to sell him the car don't you?

Wish I'd had some money in defense stocks Bet that sh^t is going nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post

If only there was a way to rid the world of conservative ideology, this kind of thing would not happen.
                I hope real life hits you like a truck kid.

Your edgy "lul they're no different from my SQUARE dad!" bull**** will come back to haunt you. You're going to have to live in the beginnings of a post-western world.
                Last edited by ////; 05-22-2017, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post

Don't white liberal cuck phaggots think muzzziess are wonderful and we need more of them and curse Donald Trump for suggesting we stop letting more of them in?

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                    mass crying, facebook filters, light buildings, claim islam is the real victim, blame alt-right skinheads, import more muslims. rinse and repeat.
                    Sooner or later, common sense smacks even the dimmest in the face and wakes them up.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Didn't he also sell them $110B worth of weapons to blow each other up while doing so doe? I mean sometimes you gotta tell the guys ugly wife you think she gots cute dimples to sell him the car don't you?

Wish I'd had some money in defense stocks Bet that sh^t is going nuts.
                      The purpose of the weapons, if I understood it correctly, was for the Saudi government to fight terrorist groups?

I said the bold just before the missiles went off at Syria.

Comment

Working...
                      X