Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

great fight last night,why is anyone mad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good fights.. I didn't agree with the judges, but the good thing about close fights is that it builds up huge fan demand for rematches.

Now we have three massive rematch events:

Kovalev - Ward II
    Golovkin - Jacobs II
    Rungvisai - Gonzalez II

If Canelo beats Golovkin before the rematch happens then I'd like to see him against Jacobs.

Comment

Both headline fights last night were exciting and absorbing scraps that could have gone either way. It's a shame that comparitively few people in the States would have seen them, because of the exhorbitantly priced PPV tickets.

As usual, I tried to find a good free stream around the time the show was starting. When I couldn't, I went and bought a months subscription to Boxnation, price £12 (that's less than $15 right now) and watched it in HD. I also have access to everything else on Boxnation for another 30 days.

Jacobs was a revalation .. much fitter and more resiliant than I expected him to be. When he got decked in the 4th I thought it was all over, then I expected him to fade in the last 4 rounds, but he was still going strong right up to the final bell.

I didn't have a clue who was going to get their hand raised at the end. And trust me, even though I'm a big GGG fan, I wouldn't have been on here crying if it had been Danny Jacobs..

Comment

Working...
      X