Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Who won the fight? "The Miracle Man" vs "GGG"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It just goes to show you the racial bias here is more relevant than the actual need to watch boxing.

Edit: I just came across the Boxingscene scorecard and they had Jacobs winning all three of the beginning rounds...what the actual ****? Even that American idiot commentating, I think it might have been Kevin Kelley, had GGG up at that point although he had a clear Jacobs bias. Wow...I knew this site was crap but that just took it to a new level.
    Last edited by soul_survivor; 03-19-2017, 06:33 AM.

Comment

I thought Jacobs edged that tbh, he made Golovkin look like a right daft cunt, whereas many thought Golovkin would hit Jacobs so hard he'd knock his ears straight.

However, close fight. Golovkin's "I wanted to win on points" really put me off him a bit... why bull**** like that?

Mind you, Danny's "I beat that fucking cunt.... though I've got to be gracious" was amusing.

Comment

114x113 Golovkin

Comment

Will have to rewatch(can't trust live viewing, too busy enjoying the fight). But going into the later rounds I did feel Golovkin needed a knockout.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
            my card

i scored it in real time
            Respect your opinion

Comment

Might actually have been a draw, but I saw Jacobs take it in the last round. GGG's win, is not a robbery or anything like that, it could've gone either way and when that happens, you know they will always give it to the marketable fighter. It's really something to always put into consideration, when you place a win on points bet, ofcourse you weight in the location too, like Oakland, Germany and Vegas can be very "interesting" scoring.

Was the knockdown legit though?

Comment

I had it GGG by 2.

It was a close fight but I thought GGG did just enough to win.

Comment

Much like BoxNation I feel that Jacobs outboxed him.

Kind of exposed GGG as being straight up and down, no special effects.

Comment

Boxing is racist af two black fighters got robbed last night!!

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                      Golovkin my guy but I would feel guilty if I lied and said I thought he won. Danny should have gotten the decision imo.
                      Green K for honesty

Comment

Working...
                      X