Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Are You Expecting From Rigondeaux This Weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poon dude is going to force the action which i like we might see Riggo's true colors one way or the other, Master Counter puncher or chicken shit amateur we will see! Only one of those leads to a W

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      you are sounding like a fan boy. Amateur record IS NOT the PROs! I dont care AT ALL if he had 1000 Amateur fights with 900 kos ... Its meaningless in the pros. Sometimes long Am careers back fire. Some people have ver little and become World class champions...To each their own! He is from Cuba look i understand. You sure aint saying nothing about Dodie Boy are you? i live in miami and my closest friends are cuban so i understand you reason for thinking such. You just need to be more open minded!
      My friend .. that you doesn't care don't mean that didn't happened...anyways the record I wrote in my original message is a pro record..not amateur.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
        The UD against Sidorenko should have been a definite win for him. A little Asian guy fighting an undefeated, prime champion in Germany? He'd have had to KO Wladimir just to get a draw. Either way, he won that fight and his other fight outside Asia when he knocked out the undefeated champion Dunne in 3 rounds.

He did lose to the Japanese guy, but he looked strangely off that night and it was still a very close fight.

His record should be/is (reality without corruption) 49-1 (33 KO).

He's past his best, but certainly not shot yet.

I didn't see the fight, but I'll take your word for it that the decision was bad. I was just pointing out Poon's "road record". In any case, Poonsawat would be a good victory for Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          I think that Poon will pressure him and make it an uncomfortable, ugly fight for Rigs. UD win for Rigs but he wont like the type of fight that it is and he will be defensive.
          Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
          Poon dude is going to force the action which i like we might see Riggo's true colors one way or the other, Master Counter puncher or chicken shit amateur we will see! Only one of those leads to a W
          I agree, we'll see what Rigo's really all about soon. I gave him a pass for the way he reacted to Cordoba. It was still early on in his pro career. (Actually, it still is.) But I don't want to see that ever again. I do believe, however, that Guillermo learned from the experience. Fighting defensively is one thing, running away is another.

Comment

I'm expecting a big performance from Rigo. This is his chance to show the world on the same card as Donaire, that he could be a real problem for Donaire.

I think Rigo will look to impress.

Comment

Working...
            X