Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think this is what Diaz vs Condit is going to look like...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think this is what Diaz vs Condit is going to look like...

It's going to be a war while it lasts.

Comment

Nah I think it atleast lasts 2-3 rounds with condit landing his but diaz ultimately breaking hin down.

Comment

Condit's biggest weapon is his power. Unfotunatley or him, Diaz's chin is prooven granite. Still should be a great fight as Diaz always delivers.

Comment

I think it all comes down to conditioning, and if Nick gets some of his body combinations in early then Condit is in for serious trouble and Nick will break him down.

Comment

Nah, I'm going for Condit for this one. Should be a war too.

Problem with Diaz is that everyone knows he's going to get grapple****ed by the first top level wrestler he fights. Might even be Hendricks now that Fitch is going to get stuffed down for the next few years. Kos would do the same too...in fact thats not a bad match up...could you imagine the trash talk?

Comment

Originally posted by .Mik. View Post
              Nah, I'm going for Condit for this one. Should be a war too.

Problem with Diaz is that everyone knows he's going to get grapple****ed by the first top level wrestler he fights. Might even be Hendricks now that Fitch is going to get stuffed down for the next few years. Kos would do the same too...in fact thats not a bad match up...could you imagine the trash talk?
              Yeah I think I'm going with Condit because of KO power and Diaz' tendency to use his chin as his defense. Relying on your proven chin too much is going to get you KO'd sooner or later.

Comment

People thought that Fitch's chin was granite.

Comment

This should be a great fight. I think Diaz is gonna wear Condit out and stop him late.

Comment

Working...
                  X