No announcement yet.

Jose napoles does anyone else

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose napoles does anyone else

does anyone else see some sugar ray robinson in jose napoles? Even sugar ray robinson thought highly of him.

Other then their ability to throw combinations and both having great chins I don't see that much in common with them.
    Last edited by NChristo; 11-07-2011, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
      Other then their ability to throw combinations and both having great chins I don't see that much in common with them.
      I can see the offensive slickness as well, how everything they did looked precise.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Dutrey View Post
        does anyone else see some sugar ray robinson in jose napoles? Even sugar ray robinson thought highly of him.
        Not really IMO. Mostly because SRR tended to be the taller guy in his fights much much more often than Napoles ever did. It tends to show in the way they fight.

But if you want to say that they both had some of the best, smoothest offensive game ever, I am totally in!

Comment

what Really caught my eye. Their offensive slickness and almost the same stance. not that hard to hit but hard to hit at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Dutrey View Post
            what Really caught my eye. Their offensive slickness and almost the same stance. not that hard to hit but hard to hit at the same time
            Hard to hit cleanly and not frightened to be hit. Can't counter unless the other guy is coming forward throwing.

Comment

Working...
            X