I've come to the conclusion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neither did I.

Comment

im a big boy, im the same age as james. frisky or mami could you change your ava to something better... looking at hojak in there, with your name is totaly making him look like a puss.

Comment

youngins

Comment

[quote:c9efa25e08="NewHamieWamie"]im a big boy, im the same age as james. frisky or mami could you change your ava to something better... looking at hojak in there, with your name is totaly making him look like a puss.[/quote:c9efa25e08]

and u dont want him to be that? or does it scare you that u like his pic?? or do u feel just like me? and that is to get rid of that av and put in a pic of her pretty self?

:twisted:

Comment

Good god...I remember 18... hanging around at Arnolds with ralph and POttsie and the Fonz...

Am 26 now and must be one of the 5 that are having sex here...

Comment

hey! i think i lot more than 5 people have sex in here! i have sex! just been a little while since the last time!

I NEED A NEW GF! =(

Comment

no one NEEDS a gf/bf. you will do fine Pal just got to a bar and bang a chick. get that commitment non sense out of your heead,lol.

Comment

I have a g/f, but only get to see her on weekends. Being faithful is a very difficult thing to do in a situation like that. So to stay on topic here, I'm 24 and I better not get laid tonight.:twisted:

Comment

Kudos prime cut. I know how long distance relationships can be. I only get to see my boyfriend on the weekends as well, but the wait is well worth it.

Comment

Seperated by school or work?

Comment

Working...
                      X