No announcement yet.

Especial WBC belt for GGG-Jacobs. pictures

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    who knows, have you seen the contest to choose the belt for canelo-chavez jr? that's even worse

THats ******ed lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      who knows, have you seen the contest to choose the belt for canelo-chavez jr? that's even worse

Pshhh, somebody is an uncultured heathen, .

Those belts are sick. Huichol beadwork on them, .

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Yikes, WTF is going on there. Those look like bracelets kids get in the machine near the door at the grocery store.
        That's Huichol (Indigenous tribe of Mexico) beadwork. The fight is on Cinco de Mayo and it's Mexican vs. Mexican so a Mexican themed belt makes plenty of sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
          That's Huichol (Indigenous tribe of Mexico) beadwork. The fight is on Cinco de Mayo and it's Mexican vs. Mexican so a Mexican themed belt makes plenty of sense.
          they already had a mexican belt. for floyd-canelo. wbc loves the attention i guess

Comment

Damn, that's a badass belt. Looks nostalgic and industrial from like the 1920s!

Comment

Looks tacky as hell. Reminds me of the smaller and lesser WBC belt which looks bad as it is. I could have came up with something better in 5 minutes.

Comment

Working...
              X