No announcement yet.

SHANNON Briggs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHANNON Briggs

Are there any top 25 fighters he could beat? Let's go Champ.

He could beat slower weaker guys like Takam easily and i think he would mug Ruiz who is ranked TWO i believe in one organization ?.......despite what ppl WANT to believe hes still fast ,has a chin ,experiance ,terrific shape and at 250 pounds CAN PUNCH ! The answer is YES ! Briggs would be a possible top 10 guy unless you want to use the who has he beat recently card, when clearly he would still be say , Parkers best win unless you think weak puncher /cant take punches Dimitrenko is better which is comical !
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-06-2016, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Yea, a few of them.

Comment

How would he do against Alexander Dmitrenko or Derek Chisora.

Let's go CHAMP

Comment

I sure as hell hope so.

He's in the gym all day, every day!

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            He could beat slower weaker guys like Takam easily and i think he would mug Ruiz who is ranked TWO i believe in one organization ?.......despite what ppl WANT to believe hes still fast ,has a chin ,experiance ,terrific shape and at 250 pounds CAN PUNCH ! The answer is YES ! Briggs would be a possible top 10 guy unless you want to use the who has he beat recently card, when clearly he would still be say , Parkers best win unless you think weak puncher /cant take punches Dimitrenko is better which is comical !
            What fights have you been watching? Briggs would last 2 rounds before gassing. He knows he can't beat anyone in the top 10 which is why he's been trying for years to talk his way in to a money fight and fighting bums.

Comment

Originally posted by BEEHOP View Post
              How would he do against Alexander Dmitrenko or Derek Chisora.

Let's go CHAMP
              Chisora is so unreliable in terms of how he'll show up. A younger Chisora would have been able to take shots and out-last Briggs but I wouldn't necessarily favor him today.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                What fights have you been watching? Briggs would last 2 rounds before gassing. He knows he can't beat anyone in the top 10 which is why he's been trying for years to talk his way in to a money fight and fighting bums.
                Thats why Haye wouldn't fight him ...the RISK factor . Haye would pulverize Takam like guys ,im pretty sure Briggs isnt afraid of anyone he just wants a top guy to not waste another year . If you think he avoided guys who got knocked out by jabs who just fought Parker have at it! I would love to know what would Ruiz do against him ? He would bounce him like one of those miniature beach balls to what hes shaped like and pop him thats what, Isnt he a top 10 and fighting Parker for a Championship ? Does Ruiz hit harder than Briggs or faster ,the Ruiz who Parkers claim couldn't eat for 3 days when he was hit in sparring?

You are fooling yourself if you think Briggs is a cake walk ,against tougher guys he will step up win or lose ,you cant pretend his power dissapeared thats what makes him still dangerous he will take one to land one.
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-07-2016, 01:38 AM.

Comment

his best win/s~ shot mercer (ko), foreman 2.0 (md).
                  like tyson, he lost to the few quality guys he fought.

prime briggs probably impose his size (6'4'', 80'' r, 240 lb) on the smaller hw's. maybe he outboxes rocky, frazier and tua ?

Comment

Haye ducked him.

Comment

Working...
                    X