Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What If Pacquiao Had Defeated Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Floyd retired while Manny was moving up 1, 2, 3 divisions.

Floyd could have fought, Williams, Martinez, undefeated Cotto, Manny in 2010, younger versions of Mosley, ....
    Floyd called out Winky then when Winky accepted everything including CWs, rehydration clauses and all, Floyd hides. Sorry but we all know Floyd didn't want to fight Margarito. You call it what you want but Floyd admitted to it.
    Fights a green version of Canelo at a CW which kills Canelo's sole advantages.
    Removes Maidana's gloves and then gets his preferred judges and refs.

I can think of many fighters ahead of Berto as his last fight. If you look back, several of his fights were related to Berto and who beat Berto. That was enough to get a Floyd fight.

could you think of better opponents for pacquiao recently than rios and algieri...how about the entire welterweight top ten....

Comment

Premise?

What about showing me what Floyd did in round 3? Or is it that you did and came back with blanks?

and what would you have said if Manny won but was caught doing something that was banned?

Would you still be saying the below? If so then why did we have to wait 5 years for this fight???:
      "The fight was scored based on what happened in the ring."
      why do I need to show you a round in a fight we both saw already? Nothing has changed from the fight. Manny lost the round IMO and ITO of the majority of people that watched the fight. YOu are just giving it to Manny because you are trying to poke holes in the loss.

Floyd wasn't caught doing anything that was banned. Had Manny won, depending on how the fight went, I would've likely been upset then let it go.

We had to wait 5 years because Bob/Manny wanted to delay the loss as long as they could. Had Manny won, depending on what happened, then I might have argued he waited until Floyd looked terrible against Maidana to fight him for a while then I'd have let it go.

Comment

Floyd retired while Manny was moving up 1, 2, 3 divisions.

Floyd could have fought, Williams, Martinez, undefeated Cotto, Manny in 2010, younger versions of Mosley, ....
        Floyd called out Winky then when Winky accepted everything including CWs, rehydration clauses and all, Floyd hides. Sorry but we all know Floyd didn't want to fight Margarito. You call it what you want but Floyd admitted to it.
        Fights a green version of Canelo at a CW which kills Canelo's sole advantages.
        Removes Maidana's gloves and then gets his preferred judges and refs.

I can think of many fighters ahead of Berto as his last fight. If you look back, several of his fights were related to Berto and who beat Berto. That was enough to get a Floyd fight.

sure act oblivious to arum not wanting cotto to fight him in 05-08...well you proably wasnt watching boxing then

in 06 mosley " needed a vacation, had a tooth ache"

in 07 margarito lost to paul williams who was a prospect...no wins over ww a top ten ww at the time.... he killed his shot

williams killed his momentum by losing to wholly average carlos quintana...yea williams was gonna beat the best pure boxer that size but couldnt win a decision over a guy levels below.....he brought nothing to the table and by the end of 08 was at 154 and up

i can do the same thing with manny

shouldve couldve worldve dont proof nothing

its about what they actually did and mayweather was more dominant

so while your hero was fighting bradley who was moving up the first time, he couldnt have fought a top ten ww?

how about when he fought algieri and rios?

the only top ten ww this man has fought in the last few years is Bradley.

the guy been at 147 since 2008 and did not fight Berto, Ortiz, Maidana,fought mosley after 2+ years without a win at 147, fights marquez cause he thought he washed up and gets KTFO, he couldve fought

he literally fought at 147 while fighting junior welterweights

fought margarito in a divison neither were ranked, at a catchweight for a vacant belt....oh wow so ground breaking.

what happened at lightweight? he fought david diaz...a no name...former olympian, but never was as a pro in a divison that had nate campbell, zahir raheem, acelino freitas, juan diaz, etc....yea he fought a monster in diaz bwahahahahahahaha

face it man....after manny moved past 140 most of his opponents were not true legit welterweights or they were coming off bad losses in their fight prior or the one before that

keep the smoke and mirrors bro...get used to manny being second best...its ok

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          keep fighting the good fight clown.....dont be upset because you let the media and your dislike of a person cloud logic and better judgement. Manny literally had no game plan.....the same old thing isnt gonna work with an ATG....levels to this and manny wasnt on the level the media and his fans was pumping up to be.....great fighter just not top 10 all time or best in his era, nothing wrong with that
          Dude you obviously didn't get my post

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
            What if women walked around naked all the time...
            and if you wanted to you could feel their ******* and asses all the time...just like that.

And what if wanted to have sex with them and you could just bend them over and bone them...they'd never say no and just let you.

And what if they'd give you money afterwards and you'd never have to work.

Eh...what if it was like that?
            You basterd, you made me happy for a split second imagining that

Comment

• Dontae's boxing nation and the rest of the ***** would scream STEROIDS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                Mexicans are on welfare in droves all over the US(as if you don't know)...if there was no corruption in the air they'd suffocate.
                Welfare Statistics
                Percent of recipients who are white 38.8 %
                Percent of recipients who are black 39.8 %
                Percent of recipients who are Hispanic 15.7 %
                Percent of recipients who are Asian 2.4 %

per department of commerce

Comment

Working...
                X