Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WatchMojo: Top 10 Rags to Riches Success Stories (Guess who #9 is?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WatchMojo: Top 10 Rags to Riches Success Stories (Guess who #9 is?)

Didn't know Jay-Z/Tom Cruise had that modest of a childhood to make such a list.

I dont see how Oprah>Pacquaio lol Oprah was born in the united states with welfare lmfao, Pacquaio was born in a jungle with no shoes or anything to eat.

Comment

Originally posted by HMICHMIC View Post
      I dont see how Oprah>Pacquaio lol Oprah was born in the united states with welfare lmfao, Pacquaio was born in a jungle with no shoes or anything to eat.
      Plus a war between Muslim extremists and the government

Comment

Originally posted by HMICHMIC View Post
        Simple. Oprah is a billionaire, Pacquiao is a millionaire. Oprah is a woman (and black) in America while Pacquiao is a man.

Comment

Pacquiao is kinda low on that list, this guy was truely born in a hopeless situation but still made it out, plus he made money in a foreign country it shows how great America is and how possible it is to be someone in America there is no excuse, that country the Philippines is heavily stacked against poor people, there are plenty of poor Americans who made something of themselves just not on the grand scale as Oprah. My friends were poor living in Oakland and they were able to start a business out of high school working 3 years getting a loan and now make over 3 million a year.

Because they had the opportunity that every American is able to have, in third world countries they dont even give you welfare or that opportunity to rise, its either filthy rich or dirt poor.

Jay Z is way to high, that dude was already making money selling drugs like crack cocaine destroying his community, before he became a famous rapper.

Also why are they including people from over 100 years ago? they shouldn't do that its not a fair comparison nobody can compete with those people from the olden days before welfare. it should be a modern day list.
          Last edited by hectari; 05-29-2015, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aristocrat View Post
            Plus a war between Muslim extremists and the government
            Oh my god, another excuse. This guy and all the excuses...

Comment

Working...
            X