Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexicans why are you guys the best fighters in the sport?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    Inherently, they grow up fearing the Puerto Rican, thus they prepare themselves accordingly. It's in their genes to fear the Cucuy Rican.

^^^^^^^^I think we found Peasant Crusher's main account.

Comment

we are taught to fight from a young age, hanging out with friends,

As a kid I didnt understand slang spanish, my "friends in Mexico" would tell me to go tell a karate kid, "los karatecas, me la pelan" fight time

Unlces, "hey, a quel guey dijo que eres puñal" fight time

Friends at school, you got my back? yup fight time

Comment

alot of of times growing up in a mexican neighborhood, fights would break out just for entertainment. i remember my cousin sayin "vamos aver quien es mas verga" and that would be an invitation for a fight. after a while you get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by JRM View Post
          its well known we do chin tests at age 5 and everyone that fails gets rejected as a Mexican and given to central america.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          hilarious.

Comment

Who here remembers Tope Borrego?

Comment

It's a popular sport there and fighters use it to get out of poverty, the beatings they take in the ring is not the worst that has happened to them, they've been through a lot and also the trainers are well experienced since the sport has been a popular sport there for a long time.

Drawback is the fact that the typical mexican style of fighting doesn't always win fights, great mexican fighters are great cuz they could think as well as brawl, Marquez is an excellent example, Morales beat Pacquiao with the jab, Barrera beat tHamed by foot movement and positioning, Chavez was very good at cutting u off, Ricardo Lopez did everything great, but the average mexican who get into the ring to hit and get hit harder doesn't get so far in the sport of boxing, it all comes down to skills and whoever got the better skills and the ability to think in a heated battle wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                who dat eih?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

sup, bro. whos that?

Comment

Tope Borrego was/is a game played in Mexico where you would just bang heads together and see who couldn't take it anymore.

Was trying to make a joke about the chins. Went over you're heads I guess.

Comment

anyone remembers when your dad/uncle would tell you "mojale la oreja" at some other kid? my family members used to do that to us, made us fight each other when we were little.

Comment

Working...
                      X