Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How frequent was USADA/VADA type Olympic style testing before the Pac Floyd saga?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How frequent was USADA/VADA type Olympic style testing before the Pac Floyd saga?

People cry about Pac not taking these tests but who else took this type of testing before 2009? Most guys did the commission style testing no?

So Floyd and his team slander Pac making all kinds of insinuations about him being a juicer and then make a demand for a type of testing that had never been done before and wasn't at all commonplace?

I mean don't get me wrong I'm all in favour of testing in fact I think they should be tested randomly every year off competition but maybe if Floyd was more diplomatic in his approach Pac would have accepted.

Instead of going on a slur campaign why didn't he just set a precedent by saying this is what he'd do from now on and negotiate the testing in a private and civil manner?

So you're in favor of it as long as they ask nicely. Hmm.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      So you're in favor of it as long as they ask nicely. Hmm.
      Is he mad or nah??

Comment

Originally posted by jifferson View Post
        Is he mad or nah??
        F*** off Tyshun you fooking ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
          F*** off Tyshun you fooking ******.
          ??? Slam paulie bro

Comment

As frequent as Mosley failing a drug test.

Comment

he was trying to force pac into testing like if he was a b1tch at that time pac was fukin b1tches left and right and going all out..that **** probably would have worked with the new softer Jehova praising manny but back then he they were Equal draws he wasnt going to let some fraud clown push him around... But i thought the fraudatics claimed it was a 40 mill offer that sealed the deal?

Comment

TMT are all for their team using steroids, not a single word when they get exposed but lets accuse someone of being on roids that has a by far better resume than me to deflect away the current situation and to avoid the Pacquiao fight from happening at all.

Flowmos love defending the king of excuses.

Comment

Working...
                X