Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any reason to dislike Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    I tend like Floyd more than Manny, but come on this shitstorm has been brewing for years. Aside from a couple of real idiots everyone respects Manny. Let us have our fun sticking it to these Manny fans. Lets be real. If this had been Floyd it would be at least 5 times worse than it is now, likely 10 or 20 times worse. So yeah, the Floyd fans are essentially just as bad...but by sheer numbers the Pacquiao fans makes them exponentially worse. Also, most of the Floyd nuthuggers were Roy, Evander, Taylor, Tyson nuthuggers before then and they know way more boxing.
    Its cool, have your fun, i just dont get the disliking a fighter cuz of his fans and the fact that Floyd nutthugers are complaining about pac nuthuggers

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
      more crying lmao. i love it

pac stans are hilarious in their own right, but broken hearted whiny pussy pac stans, are on another level

keep crying girls, keep crying, it wont change that your life is in shams. lol i love every damn second of this!!
      Are you really 29? Everytime I read one of your post on any topic you're always trying to take a shot at someone who doesn't agree with you. It makes question if you really are 29. Insecure, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
        You must be new to this site if you don't know Floyd fans and how he gets a pass and excuse from beating women to ducking boxers. Kind of dumb how you basically contradict yourself in one post. Basically you say Pacfans claim to know Pacquiao but you just claimed to know him as well. Don't know were you're getting at.
        I never claimed to know Pacquiao. I am saying that it made no sense to demonize Floyd when Manny is truly no better.

I don't know either of these guys.

I'm sure 99.9% of the people here don't know either of these guys.

Meeting someone and knowing them are two different things.

I didn't contradict anything.

Pac fans hate stems from Floyd's personality and personal life.

Floyd fans hate stems from Pacquiao's racist fanbase and their belief that because Manny pretends to be some polite simpleton who needs to ask his promoter for permission to get out of bed in the morning somehow makes him a better person .. which in their minds makes him a better champion somehow.

Until a Pacterd can explain how fighting 6 guys in a row all coming off losses, some with meaningless tune ups in between, makes Manny a top WW everything is bull*****.

Explain how a mannyweight fight is supposed to be comparable to a legitimate WW and jrMW fight.

Explain how Manny is supposedly in the top 3 P4P, but hadn't fought a #1 ANYTHING since fighting Marquez in 2008?

Its for THOSE reasons that people dislike Pacquiao or at least the way his team and promoter have hyped his career and accomplishments.

You were here for those questions, but like a good little Pacterd you ducked, dodged and avoided those issues until now when it doesn't even matter anymore.

Keep hating life.

Comment

Most people just dislike Pac fans..Not Pac the man...

Comment

wHY ASK THIS question?

Is there any reason to dislike Klitschos?

This site lay off them a bit but go on ESB, the K2 Hate is through the roof and Wlad getting knocked out cold has become a joke theme.

Vitali bleeder/quitter tags etc.

Wlad and Vitali are just as good human beings and behaving as Pac.

Why dislike K2?

IT'S THE FANS.

Pacquaio fans are morons+idiots+delusional
            K2 fans are Morons+racists+bashing former ATG'S+delusional

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              Most people just dislike Pac fans..Not Pac the man...
              Yeah well most people might dislike Pac fans, but most boxing fans dislike both Pac's fans AND the way he and his team have exaggerated his career and his accomplishments.

See the above post. Even though the myth of Pacquiao is undone, those questions STILL go unanswered by pacterds and those who pretend to be fans of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
                Only people that don't like Pac is the young black teens on this site that idolize Floyd cuz he represents them and their hip hop culture. His fans always go with whatever he says and his excuses. They are glad Manny got rocked so they won't have to see Floyd take a legitimate challenge he has ducked for years
                This is a blatant stereotype that only a simple minded fool would believe. You have people explaining themselves to you in this discussion, yet you ignore that to spout your racist rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
                  Yeah well most people might dislike Pac fans, but most boxing fans dislike both Pac's fans AND the way he and his team have exaggerated his career and his accomplishments.

See the above post. Even though the myth of Pacquiao is undone, those questions STILL go unanswered by pacterds and those who pretend to be fans of the sport.
                  I'll agree to and extent that Pac was a lil hyped,but Pac deserved most of his praise...He fought his way to the top and beat some very good if not great opponents...You can't take that away from Pac bro..He is a sure shot HOF,and imo an ATG...That's all I'm saying,yes his fans can be annoying and very racist at times...But that has nothing to do with Pac and him being Great or his likeability...

Comment

Its really sad and pathetic that so many use the "its not Pac its his fans" excuse for their own immaturity. What they are really saying and meaning that they just want a pathetic sense of fulfillment that they feel they can only get when "THEIR" fighter beats the other guys fighter. Just nothing more than an "I told you so". Bunch of children.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                      that's kind of a dumb reason to dislike someone tbh. Any big star has some ******ed fans.
                      They just said that to justify their hate.

The actual reason for the hate is jealousy of course.

They are fans of another fighter and they hate Pac's accomplishments.

Comment

Working...
                      X