Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko Still Pondering His Boxing Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye will beat Vitali at this point.

Comment

Vitali aint fooling anyone we all know he will fight Haye in 2013, the deals already been done, the date however has not been chosen.

Haye is on tv gettinhis early promotion because he needs the box office money from all the British PPV sales and this is a good way to garner attention and new fans

Vitali also knows his last fight was a huge flop, the arena was half empty, he's just playing with his fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
        And if the Klit brothers had been born in the USA they would be bigger stars then Tyson.
        Nope the Klits simply arent exciting

CHARACTER and the way you fight plays a big part

Klits have no inside game, especially Wlad, they head hunt all night with a jab, it gets boring

People enjoyed Tyson because one he was a short guy who was knocking out giants with his furious power. Secondly his image of the worlds most deadliest man drew in the crowds, people wanted to see this beast who wud deliver devastating knockouts

Klits simply are boring and also in a terrible era, it's not their fault, just how things worked out

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post

Klits have no inside game, especially Wlad, they head hunt all night with a jab, it gets boring

People enjoyed Tyson because one he was a short guy who was knocking out giants with his furious power. Secondly his image of the worlds most deadliest man drew in the crowds, people wanted to see this beast who wud deliver devastating knockouts

Klits simply are boring and also in a terrible era, it's not their fault, just how things worked out
          There is no shame in being boring and 2nd tier HW'S imo. K2 have made a lot of money and can call themselves 'champ'. Very few people can do that. It is not their fault their era is utterly horrible. They can hold their heads up high and say 'we dominated a very bad era, but we were the best of that era'.
          The tallest midget might still be a midget, but at least he's king of the midgets.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
            There is no shame in being boring and 2nd tier HW'S imo. K2 have made a lot of money and can call themselves 'champ'. Very few people can do that. It is not their fault their era is utterly horrible. They can hold their heads up high and say 'we dominated a very bad era, but we were the best of that era'.
            The tallest midget might still be a midget, but at least he's king of the midgets.
            Reported
            FelixTrinidad/Skittlez/HiFelix/WolfGirl/

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post

Oh yeah I forgot how many great fighters Tyson knocked out. Wait? I did not forgot because other then for a scared stiff blown up light heavyweight it never happened.

And sure Wlad has had boring fights but it was usually when the other fighter was not interested in really fighting. As far as Vit is concerned I believe that the only boring fight he was in was the Kingpin fight. Other then that most of his fights have been rather exciting and I believe most fans would agree with me.

And I mine as well go ahead and say it. I have no doubt what so ever that if the Klit bros were trash talkin white boys from the good ole USA they would be kings of the world. After all Gerry Cooney was almost the king and he was an overprotected wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                Oh yeah I forgot how many great fighters Tyson knocked out. Wait? I did not forgot because other then for a scared stiff blown up light heavyweight it never happened.

And sure Wlad has had boring fights but it was usually when the other fighter was not interested in really fighting. As far as Vit is concerned I believe that the only boring fight he was in was the Kingpin fight. Other then that most of his fights have been rather exciting and I believe most fans would agree with me.

And I mine as well go ahead and say it. I have no doubt what so ever that if the Klit bros were trash talkin white boys from the good ole USA they would be kings of the world. After all Gerry Cooney was almost the king and he was an overprotected wannabe.
                You totally missed the point.

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
                  How do you explain Manny Pacquiao?
                  About that, Tyson himself said in an interview about the lack of popularity of the Klitschko & the popularity of Pacquiao in the USA : "Manny isn't an HW" and that's the point. People can accept easily a filipino super star in the welterweight division, or a mexican, argentine 'cause theses divisions were more open to the whole world and are less emblematic... But it's a different story for the HW, the division of the strong men, which was almost a private garden fot black american athletes from 1930' to 2000'...
                  I think a lot of people still consider Ukrainien HW champ' like a sign of decadency of an boxing 's era.

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
                    You totally missed the point.
                    It wasn't you even making the point but I will listen. So, what was it? He made it sound as if Tyson fought in a greater era with better fighters and I don't necessarily agree with that. And why? Because Tyson fought and beat a bunch of not so great alphabet belt holders. And if you all don't agree with me tell me why. And I have already agreed that Wlad has been in a few boring fights. But he also has been in some pretty exciting ones as well. And I will say it again I don't know how anyone can claim Vitali is a boring fighter. And if you think differently I am still listening.
                    Last edited by Ravens Fan; 11-23-2012, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X