No announcement yet.

LOL: Check out this video ! (Time Mark: 22min) Andre Ward admits it:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

smh,,

all the roaches and turds hav another slick undefeated fighter to hate on!! there yall have it. ward and floyd #1 p4p lmao stay mad ,,they keep winnin

Comment

Ward haters have no ammo against him so they resort to word games, speculation, and the old, desperate "drain" excuse to make themselves feel relevant. Get used to it guys, the man ain't losing anytime soon.

Comment

The Dawson that Ward beat I would pick to beat most at 168lb..It was a very good win for Ward..Stop crying already..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          The Dawson that Ward beat I would pick to beat most at 168lb..It was a very good win for Ward..Stop crying already..
          LOL. good joke. even Arthur Abraham would have knocked out Dawson that night.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            No, you are correct. In the post fight interview, Dawson said he'd go down to 168 initially, he offered it himself. All the other stuff Raskat said was made up and not what happened. I'm a big Chad Dawson fan, was rooting for him, and thought he'd actually pull off the win, so take my word for it.
            totally wrong. watch the postfight interview of Dawson vs Hopkins II and you will see the truth.

Comment

When Ward comes out implying he will whoop Martinez @ 160 come at me..

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
                and here suddenly a catchweight isnt a problem, according to you:
                http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ht#post9206802
                bro you sound different in every thread. I call you from now on Mr. Contradiction if you dont mind .
                are you ******ed?

i didnt contradict myself at all the first thing i wrote was this:

"the only problem with the catchweight is that its for a vacant title"

thats what ive been saying all along, including in this thread.. over and over again..

i will only write this one more time so pay attention or dont respond.

a champion has a responsinbility to weigh within his weightclass limit, but he also has a right to weigh up to that limit. changing the weightlimit is changing the rules which is disgraceful to the title and all the great fighters of the past who became champions following the rules rather than making up weightclasses of their own.

winning titles in multiple weightclasses is impressive, the reason for that is bcuz its hard. you will be at a disadvantage sooner or later if you keep moving up or down, but overcoming that shows that you are a great fighter. thorughout the years we had a bunch of great champions who earned that status bcuz of how difficult it was winning titles in multiple divisions. then todays fighters make up their own weightclasses and act as if they did the same thing, they havent! they are manipulating history, their legacy and the entire sport.

we alreayd have 16 weightclasses and up to 5 titles in each, now you dont even have to follow the 16 damn weightclasses we have! the titles will lose all meaning if this goes on, fighters will find yet another way to avoid challenges too.

THATS THE PROBLEM WITH CATCHWEIGHTS! how it inflates modern fighters achievments and makes them seem like they are on teh same level as ATGs without earning it. but no title no problem. like ive been saying all along.

get it?

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  are you ******ed?

i didnt contradict myself at all the first thing i wrote was this:

"the only problem with the catchweight is that its for a vacant title"

thats what ive been saying all along, including in this thread.. over and over again..

i will only write this one more time so pay attention or dont respond.

a champion has a responsinbility to weigh within his weightclass limit, but he also has a right to weigh up to that limit. changing the weightlimit is changing the rules which is disgraceful to the title and all the great fighters of the past who became champions following the rules rather than making up weightclasses of their own.

winning titles in multiple weightclasses is impressive, the reason for that is bcuz its hard. you will be at a disadvantage sooner or later if you keep moving up or down, but overcoming that shows that you are a great fighter. thorughout the years we had a bunch of great champions who earned that status bcuz of how difficult it was winning titles in multiple divisions. then todays fighters make up their own weightclasses and act as if they did the same thing, they havent! they are manipulating history, their legacy and the entire sport.

we alreayd have 16 weightclasses and up to 5 titles in each, now you dont even have to follow the 16 damn weightclasses we have! the titles will lose all meaning if this goes on, fighters will find yet another way to avoid challenges too.

THATS THE PROBLEM WITH CATCHWEIGHTS! how it inflates modern fighters achievments and makes them seem like they are on teh same level as ATGs without earning it. but no title no problem. like ive been saying all along.

get it?
                  I dont read your nonsense anymore, ******.

Comment

Working...
                  X