No announcement yet.

Damn This Girl Got Moves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
    Come on now now many thousands of videos are there of bigbutt woman making it jiggle nothing special i see better at the butt naked every other weekend .

To stand out she needs to be super hot but she not she looks like a man with that justin beiber haircut and no boobs .
    its not about her face or hair its about the dance son hence the title 'moves'

Comment

Come on now now many thousands of videos are there of bigbutt woman making it jiggle nothing special i see better at the butt naked every other weekend .

To stand out she needs to be super hot but she not she looks like a man with that justin beiber haircut and no boobs .
      dis *****h gay! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
        need more girls to learn this ****
        Hell Yeah ... forget the pole dancing classes, and start teaching some of these babes to shake it like they mean it.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          dis *****h gay! lol

Comment

ive seen a trillion of these videos but this one was one of the better ones and i have no idea why, perhaps camera angle the outfit or whatever but most of those booty shakin videos are ****en boring no *****

Comment

With a name like Lastarya she better have some moves.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post

Comment

mmm bigger is always better

Comment

YEAH!!! You sir are a friend indeed!!!!!!!!! I want to hit it while she does what she did at 2:40. Anybody else notice the way she looked at me?

Comment

Working...
                      X