Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Will White People Stop Making Movies Like Avatar?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Drunk Lang is better.
    That thread is gold. I just feel naked postin in there sober.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      That thread is gold. I just feel naked postin in there sober.
      You don't have to be drunk to post in it, you can post drunk stories if you like.

Comment

So, do us cracka's win in the movie?

Comment

What a ridiculous excuse to moan about something.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            You don't have to be drunk to post in it, you can post drunk stories if you like.
            Title says Drunk Lang, I gotta be drunk. I'll post sober in my Stranglah thread tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore
              This is partly why so many white people suffer from self-hate.

The people who run the media and entertainment industry have been messing with white people's minds for many decades, and caused a change in our way of thinking about ourselves. This is typical: a visually pleasing movie that many people will go to see, with the usual anti-white underlying theme.

As I've said before, liberalism rules America. It's replaced Christianity the prevailing "religion" so to speak, even though it isn't a religion.
              I agree 100%. Hence the saying "liberlism is a form of a mental disorder".

Comment

Yo "street bully" you was right on the money with that one i saw with this girl and it worked i think there is something in the movie and by the way it was a good movie and i think these people need to find something else to argue about...

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  So, do us cracka's win in the movie?
                  Yeah, just like in real life.

Comment

The people who run the media and entertainment industry have been messing with white people's minds for many decades, and caused a change in our way of thinking about ourselves. This is typical: a visually pleasing movie that many people will go to see, with the usual anti-white underlying theme.
                    This is the polar opposite of what the article posted is suggesting. The article (which I disagree with) is saying that Avatar is racist because it involves a group of hapless savages being rescued from their own helplessness by friendly whites. It is not saying that the movie is anti-white. And frankly I'm not sure how it could be construed as such. It's an obvious and thinly vieled metaphor for what the director would doubtlessly describe as "American Imperialism" with the glaring ommission that the blue guys aren't blowing each other up based on slightly different smurf worship.

In regards to the article it suggests that ALL movies involve white people rescuing black people. Obviously the author has never heard of Will Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Night Stalker View Post
                      Yeah, just like in real life.
                      Lol, sweet. WHIIIIIITE POOOOOWER!

Comment

Working...
                      X