Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1) 9/11 was done by the government
    3) throwing money at a problem doesnt solve it

Comment

I'll give you the first two, but helping Africans with aids doesn't do anything for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
        1) No further terrorist attacks by foreigners on American soil after 9/11.
        2) Lowered capital gains tax to 15%.
        3) Passed legislation giving Africa billions more dollars for AIDS than any president in history.

Haven't heard anyone say anything positive about the guy for a long time, so I thought I would. He's still a bad president.
        1) But by invading Iraq under false pretense he has planted the seeds for a large crop of terrorist.

Not to mention he never caught Osama Bin Laden because of the shift in focus to Iraq.

2) So he gave HUGE tax breaks to the top 5% of America who were already paying lower tax percentages than 95% of the country.

Not to mention this Tax break was part of a Bush financial policy which took the US from surplus to record deficit.

3) Have you seen how the money has been distributed. How much of it is used on ******ED abstinence programs. Bush's ABC policy for combating AIDS in Africa is horrible. Under the Bush policy Condom use/promotion is the last resort for combating AIDS and is not given the amount of attention and money that unpragmatic Abstinence gets.

Comment

How many attacks on American soil before 9/11

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
            2) Lowered capital gains tax to 15%.
            3) Passed legislation giving Africa billions more dollars for AIDS than any president in history.

Haven't heard anyone say anything positive about the guy for a long time, so I thought I would. He's still a bad president.
            do you own a confederate flag?

Comment

Bush did comedy very very well!

Only in America would they put a comedian in the presidential office!

Reporter: Why mr Bush under your presidency have we become embroiled in two wars and one of the worst financial crises ever recorded!

Bush: well gee I dont know sir, but i do know a brilliant joke 'Why did the chicken cross the road?...........'

Comment

Originally posted by billionaire View Post
                1) 9/11 was done by the government
                3) throwing money at a problem doesnt solve it
                1) Oh man get an original idea.........stop watching videos on the internet by extremeists.

I will say that there have been no attacks on American soil and people thought that it was inevitable after 9/11.

I think that's a direct result of the war on Afghanistan and in Iraq. Even though Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, I do think that everyone in the Middle East that wanted to kill Americans flocked there for the past 8 years and that kept things in that region.

Bush was still one of the worst presidents ever though.

Comment

Can't think of one.

Comment

Originally posted by riz ! oh ? View Post
                    do you own a confederate flag?
                    lol, looking at that dudes pic he had posted, I would not doubt it for a second.

lol at his number 1. That is a joke in itself.

There shouldn't even have been an attack in the first place had he been doing his job.

Comment

Working...
                    X