No announcement yet.

Golovkin's 'Knockdown' Wasn't A Knockdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    i said the same thing when marquez and pacs feet tangled up and they laughed at me. they laughed at me!
    so you're saying the knockdown in the 5th round marquez touching the canvas is not a knockdown?
    Last edited by WesternChamp; 03-24-2017, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

This is exactly what Zab Judah was trying to explain to Jay Nady
            Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 03-24-2017, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Hahaha, I love it when fans (or haters, not sure in this case) start saying things that even the fighters themselves aren't trying to argue.

Clearly a knockdown. Wasn't hurt (or if he was, he recuperated very fast). Jacobs put up a good fight, but lets not start making things up now.

Comment

Comment

Comment

It was a knock down but Jacobs wasn't hurt. He got hit with a punch moving backwards, he tried to roll with it so it looked worst. Their feet tangled and he fell. The Mora KD was from a solid punch. Either way it was ruled a KD and to many it was the difference in the fight. That doesn't bode well for the invincible Big Drama Show against an 8-1 underdog.

Comment

i agree
                      i even heard from "insider" golovkin planted titanium on his face and fist, that explains his robotic style

Comment

Working...
                      X