Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: You Can't KO Everyone, Jacobs a Warrior

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
    dann jacobs landed more power punches all night you idiot..... American media has been telling fans for decades that only power punches matter lmfao.... Again you pissed all over your own weak argument....
    Jacobs landed just 18 more power punches you dumb **** despite throwing 112 more! I know you work in McDonalds so your math isn't on point but that means GGG had a more significant connect percentage...in fact he landed 49% of his power punches compared to Jacobs 39%. As you know, HBO statistics for decades show the fighter who lands half his power punches almost always wins the fight. GGG also landed 74 more jabs on chickenhead Jacobs which coming from GGG are more like power punches (hence Jacobs wearing shades after in the post fight conference).

Man you really are one dumb ****head lol.

Given you love the UK so much you must be one of the bums closet queen Kell Brooks been fcking which is why you're still mad at GGG for ruining your sex life hahaha.
    Last edited by HisExcellency; 03-19-2017, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
      Another day, another HBO hype job gets exposed!
      GGG still top 3 consensus p4p!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigbobarum View Post
        jacobs landed just 18 more power punches you dumb **** despite throwing 112 more! I know you work in mcdonalds so your math isn't on point but that means ggg had a more significant connect percentage...in fact he landed 49% of his power punches compared to jacobs 39%. As you know, hbo statistics for decades show the fighter who lands half his power punches almost always wins the fight. Ggg also landed 74 more jabs on chickenhead jacobs which coming from ggg are more like power punches (hence jacobs wearing shades after in the post fight conference).

Man you really are one dumb ****head lol.

Given you love the uk so much you must be one of the bums closet queen kell brooks been fcking which is why you're still mad at ggg for ruining your sex life hahaha.
        jim lampley the hbo propaganda master only care about power punch and have for decades... Anytime a fighter leads in the power punching count thats who lampley the woman beater calls the winner.... Unless its a russian hypejob sponsored by hbo.... Like lomachenko, kovalev or ggg....

Comment

Promoter: You Can't KO Everyone, Jacobs a Warrior

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Once you start fighting true world class opposition it's not that easy to get KO's.

On the flip side...there is no better way to build hype in boxing than by knocking out a string of overmatched opponents. You get to look like a beast by doing that.

this ^^

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
            i guess the all white broadcast teams of sky sports and box nation were looking for white stories when they all had jacobs winning lol..... Lay off the meth or crack whichever you are snorting....
            Find another sport you boring sewer-dwelling cnut. Best you stick to listening to your Lil Wayne albums on your crappy Beats headphones. Who the fck is going to learn anything from you? ''Golovkin...wahh! Kovalev...wahhh! White fighter...wahhh!'
            Fkn weakass, sterotyped clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
              Find another sport you boring sewer-dwelling cnut. Best you stick to listening to your Lil Wayne albums on your crappy Beats headphones. Who the fck is going to learn anything from you? ''Golovkin...wahh! Kovalev...wahhh! White fighter...wahhh!'
              Fkn weakass, sterotyped clown.
              i guess the all white broadcast teams of sky sports and box nation were looking for white stories when they all had jacobs winning lol..... Lay off the meth or crack whichever you are snorting! stop crying little bum boy

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                Racial hatred? You have mental issues. I picked GGG to stop Danny easily. I thought he'd look much more dynamic in this fight.

The reality is he didn't have any moment in the fight where he had a handle on things. It was definitely a poor night and he struggled. It's okay to admit that. Danny was the better fighter last night and based on the things I saw Golovkin struggling with, those bigger/taller guys are going to cause problems for him. I think he retires after he stops Canelo.

the Canelo fight has been notoriously difficult to make

Golovkin COULD have fought Canelo at 155, but he CHOSE not to

then.....

Golovkin COULD have fought Canelo at 160, for a very good purse..... but he CHOSE not to

as I contemplate why/how that situation could possibly happen, one fact keeps springing to mind..... Mr "anyone from 154-168" also totally refused to negotiate on weight with lil old faded 153lb Cotto..... who was - and likely still is - his best possible payday

Mr "anyone from 154-168" refusing to negotiate with lil old Cotto is the most bizarre decision that I have ever seen from a supposed top fighter..... the goal of every fighter within the sport is to land his best possible payday

matchmakers rule this game..... always have, always will

been saying it forever, because it is so obvious..... Golovkin is only fighting lower-level opponents who's style indicates that they will be "available"..... because FACT: if Golovkin can land cleanly, then he will win..... they only fought Jacobs because the WBA demanded a mandatory, and they tried to kill that fight by forcing an early purse-bid

I think the Canelo fight will be much more difficult to make, they will strictly view Canelo as their cash-out..... because I am 100% positive that Golovkin's matchmakers agree with me..... that the recent "Jacobs is a bigger threat than Canelo" line, is rubbish..... NOBODY said that until a couple of days before the fight

Golovkin has been extremely well-managed

they will need a GREAT gameplan for Canelo, I think that Golovkin will fight nobodies until he has beaten Hopkins record..... then he will fight Canelo..... then he will retire.

he aint beating Canelo, and they know it..... which is why they refused to negotiate on weight and then refused to accept 15mil

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                  You must have been watching another fight because I didn't see Jacobs running last night. With the name BigBobArum I can understand why you think Jacobs wasn't fair because he didn't stand there and get hit.....
                  agreed

and, why do tards use the stupidest usernames when they make alt's?

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                  ..... Did you notice when he did stand there and traded he was able to back Golovkin up? On the other hand isn't that Golovkin who is famous for hurting cruiserweights and heavyweights in sparring? Yet last night he couldn't handle a cancer survivor that outweighed him.

he can easily KO Ward, Kovalev, and Stevenson doe

Comment

In this so called controversy (its only a controversy in a minority circle) the loser has been Jacobs becauset he guy did good work, he showed good heart and grit and while he boxed, or tried to box, he actually threw punches instead of jogging around the ring.

Yet none of that was enough to beat GGG because although his power was negated against a man who looked very muscular and big for a 160 pounder, GGG showed the superior movement and skill set.

If his power don't get you, his skills will.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      the Canelo fight has been notoriously difficult to make

Golovkin COULD have fought Canelo at 155, but he CHOSE not to

then.....

Golovkin COULD have fought Canelo at 160, for a very good purse..... but he CHOSE not to

as I contemplate why/how that situation could possibly happen, one fact keeps springing to mind..... Mr "anyone from 154-168" also totally refused to negotiate on weight with lil old faded 153lb Cotto..... who was - and likely still is - his best possible payday

Mr "anyone from 154-168" refusing to negotiate with lil old Cotto is the most bizarre decision that I have ever seen from a supposed top fighter..... the goal of every fighter within the sport is to land his best possible payday

matchmakers rule this game..... always have, always will

been saying it forever, because it is so obvious..... Golovkin is only fighting lower-level opponents who's style indicates that they will be "available"..... because FACT: if Golovkin can land cleanly, then he will win..... they only fought Jacobs because the WBA demanded a mandatory, and they tried to kill that fight by forcing an early purse-bid

I think the Canelo fight will be much more difficult to make, they will strictly view Canelo as their cash-out..... because I am 100% positive that Golovkin's matchmakers agree with me..... that the recent "Jacobs is a bigger threat than Canelo" line, is rubbish..... NOBODY said that until a couple of days before the fight

Golovkin has been extremely well-managed

they will need a GREAT gameplan for Canelo, I think that Golovkin will fight nobodies until he has beaten Hopkins record..... then he will fight Canelo..... then he will retire.

he aint beating Canelo, and they know it..... which is why they refused to negotiate on weight and then refused to accept 15mil
                      You could be right. I just don't see Canelo having the advantages of height and length. Maybe he's a better boxer than I think he is. But he's really short and has short arms too. I think that's right up Golovkin's alley. But I agree, not fighting Cotto was weird, and 15 million is the best he can do against Alvarez. His bargaining power only went down after last night.

Comment

Working...
                      X