Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    yo that angulo eye injury was terrible:

sorry but I just don't believe matthysse:
    The only correct thing he did in that fight was opting out if anything, I do believe he felt something there but none of that matters. I don't see how Matthysse was gonna get back in the fight, the distance between him and Postol was only gonna get wider and wider as the fight proceeded.

Comment

at the Mayweather fans up in this thread crying about Floyd. What a complete bunch of absolutely ****ing idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        LMFAO!! did Lucas say "health first". lets see if it gets taken out of context and mocked going forward.

I think Lucas needs to learn how to stay composed. He personifies Tyson's " everyone has a plan until they get hit". He could also learn how to avoid being hit so much.

He definitely should keep fighting.
        Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        how didn't you take it out of context when one of them was talking about his actual health and the other wasn't? you tell me not to whine? lol what about your responses in the thread about lucas not having his meme thread like broner has?
        My initial response in the thread is above. How am I taking what he said out of context?

He quit dude. he's gonna get clowned. that's how NSB works.

If you don't like it, do something to change it.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
          ok well im aiming it at the ones who constantly bash, cotto , others who have quit, and roger but defended lucas.
          Yeah, some of the Lucas diehards won't admit it.

Personally, I generally don't criticize guys too much for retiring. I even defended bone head Victor Ortiz after the Vargas fight. It's easy for us guys sitting on our couches to judge and say what they should or should not have done. But I like to remind myself that I don't know what's going on in these guys heads, what kind of pain they feel, what's going through their minds, etc. As for Lucas, to me Im not focusing on the quitting part, what is the most important factor here is that he got his ass kicked, period. Doesn't matter to me if he was KOd clean, or he quit on the canvas, or if a ref would have stopped it, the only thing that matters to me was the fact that Postol whooped his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero's Dad View Post
            at the Mayweather fans up in this thread crying about Floyd. What a complete bunch of absolutely ****ing idiots.
            They make everything about Floyd. Somehow they equate a guy crying about his health in a hypothetical fight to a guy who felt he was in actual danger during a fight. Their stupidity knows no limits.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              They make everything about Floyd. Somehow they equate a guy crying about his health in a hypothetical fight to a guy who felt he was in actual danger during a fight. Their stupidity knows no limits.
              wait a second-you guys made it about Floyd. Bodiesinflight, a noted Floyd hater, was the 1st in the thread to mention Floyd.

then when the Floyd fans respond, its them making it about Floyd. come on dude, the blame the Floyd fans crap has got to stop at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Just a quick question. Are you certified to translate what he said??? I speak Spanish, but each Spanish speaking country has their own nuances. Did you grow up in Argentina?

I am not disavowing your translation, but can please provide the actual Spanish he used?

Best regards,
                Zaroku
                I speak spanish, I'm argentinean, Lucas is argentinean.

The original text is:

"Estoy bien, fue un golpe justo en el ojo, sentó que me estallo y no veía, pero ahora ya estoy bien. No podía ver, estaba bien, no estaba KO Me podía levantar pero pensé en mi salud, soy joven y quiero seguir peleando".

"Se que pude haber dado muchísimo mas, me entrene bien como siempre seriamente con un buen campamento. Pero no fue mi día no me salio nada, se me nublo la mente, se me ataron los brazos y las piernas. No se que me paso en ese momento, estaba tranquilo, subí bien al ring, pero no se...".

"No me salio nada, no podía pensar, no podía sacar mis brazos, me nuble. Nunca me había pasado, yo se que estaba super entrenado porque hago bien las cosas, este es mi trabajo y lo hago por mi futuro, el de mi hija y mi familia. No se que me pasó, ahora a descansar un poco pensar y arrancar de vuelta".

"Es la primera vez que me pasa esto, no me sentí para nada cómodo conmigo mismo, meda mucha ronca porque espere tanto este momento, porque me entrene mucho y siempre dejo todo, porque había mucha expectativa en Argentina y en el mundo".

"Creo que no me pesó la pelea, estaba tranquilo, tengo experiencia, tengo 40 peleas, pelee en estadios grandes. Deje el psicólogo hace mucho, seguramente arranque con un psicólogo para ver que me paso, porque la verdad me digo 'puta, ya paso todo' y me da bronca".

"Perdí con el Nº 1 de la categoría, no es que perdí con cualquiera tampoco, era un buen rival y seguramente tiene su merito por hacer una pelea mejor que yo, lo felicito porque ganó. Siento que yo soy mejor que él, pero hay que estar arriba del ring y demostrarlo".

"Hice un montón de peleas en Estados Unidos, el estadio estaba lleno de gente que me fue a ver, hay que llegar a donde yo llegue y eso no me lo saca nadie. Ahora me voy a tener que bancar un montón de cosas que se digan. Oscar (De La Hoya) me dijo que 'hasta los mas grandes caen, no pasa nada, hay que seguir', yo voy a seguir laburando para ganar mi lugar de vuelta".

"Voy a seguir boxeando, este es el deporte que yo amo, no estoy acabado , soy un peleador de la vida. Este es mi trabajo y tengo ganas de seguir. Mi equipo esta a la altura, hacemos un buen trabajo, se como trabajan afuera, por ahí tienen mejores sparring y otras cosas pero nada mas, Roach entrena a Pacquiao y con Mayweather no hizo nada y fue noqueado por Marquez".

"Son solo peleas, yo se que mi equipo esta al nivel y lo demostramos contra Provodnikov que era una bestia, cuando le gané eramos los mejores y ahora somos los peores, entonces, seguramente hay que ajustar algunas cosas y seguir aprendiendo, estas son experiencias que te da este deporte".

"Yo peleo porque a mi me gusta, no lo hago por la plata, vivo bien, el día que no tenga mas ganas de entrenar no boxeo mas. Seguramente suba de categoría y la voy a tener que pelear como lo hice toda mi vida. Hacer una o dos peleas y buscar otra chance por el Titulo".

Fuente: "Liberman en lìnea" de Radio Uno.
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/4491...2488927516591/

Comment

wait a second-you guys made it about Floyd. Bodiesinflight, a noted Floyd hater, was the 1st in the thread to mention Floyd.

then when the Floyd fans respond, its them making it about Floyd. come on dude, the blame the Floyd fans crap has got to stop at some point.
                  Who's "you guys?" I came into this thread and saw you guys crying as usual and defending Floyd to the death. Larry has been on a bi-polar, or crack, influenced rampage trying to vindicate Floyd because Lucas said "health first" in a situation that actually called for it.

Comment

I'm not a floyd hater at all, just hate certain fans of his that have to make every thread about Floyd.

And don't try and say your first post wasn't Floyd orientated because your posts 98% of the time are.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      Mayweather went out quietly and the boxing world kept moving forward without missing a beat. But these fanboys will still keeping fighting non-existent battles because it was their automatic default setting for so long. Who gives a **** anymore?

Comment

Working...
                      X