Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr: May 4th....whoever it is, it's going to be an exciting show!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol exciting

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
      Late November or December is more realistic. Like saying fighting five more times is bull.
      I'd believe a neighbor's dog than Mayweather. "Pac you're next!" in the Ortiz promotion. "I'll fight five more times!" in the Cotto. So there's a pattern. In the first place, you don't schedule TWO fights ahead of time. Even the active ones like Donaire don't do that kind of bs. It's obviously for promotion purposes for the forthcoming fight.

Comment

Canelo or Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          doesnt canelo have the mgm grand reserved for him on may 4th?
          I think it was reserved by GBP. I'm no law expert, but I think they could easily change who headlines that date

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
            I'd believe a neighbor's dog than Mayweather. "Pac you're next!" in the Ortiz promotion. "I'll fight five more times!" in the Cotto. So there's a pattern. In the first place, you don't schedule TWO fights ahead of time. Even the active ones like Donaire don't do that kind of bs. It's obviously for promotion purposes for the forthcoming fight.
            What your ******ed brain doesnt understand was he was saying your next from his side , he didnt know Pac was going to keep ducking him , you need to understand the concept of speech instead of taking type out of context on face value of written word meaning , its easy to understand how he said your next and in what light he was saying it , he needed Manny to comply but Manny was still running .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              What your ******ed brain doesnt understand was he was saying your next from his side , he didnt know Pac was going to keep ducking him , you need to understand the concept of speech instead of taking type out of context on face value of written word meaning , its easy to understand how he said your next and in what light he was saying it , he needed Manny to comply but Manny was still running .
              The pattern of lying is there, dude. I guarantee you he won't be fighting in September. They better change it to December, at least.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                I think it was reserved by GBP. I'm no law expert, but I think they could easily change who headlines that date
                True True.

Comment

Anytime Floyd fights its exciting. Hes the best fighter out there plus hes standing in front of opponents now. That makes it more exciting. I expect it a great display of skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    Anytime Floyd fights its exciting. Hes the best fighter out there plus hes standing in front of opponents now. That makes it more exciting. I expect it a great display of skills.
                    I could be wrong but I don't think it's by choice anymore. I feel he's getting older and his legs aren't what they used to be.

Comment

What's all this culture of secrecy about in the Mayweather camp? What's the hold up in announcing his next fight? It's always like they're planning the next terrorist attack or something. This is sports and entertainment not effing cat and mouse war happening in Afghanistan or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X