Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko: I Miss Boxing So If I Come Back I'll KO Anthony Joshua! [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali Klitschko: I Miss Boxing So If I Come Back I'll KO Anthony Joshua! [VIDEO]

Vitali Klitshcko seems to be flirting with the idea of returning to the ring in an attempt to avenge his brother's loss to Anthony Joshua!

Joshua will fuk him up this guy is overated

Comment

Forget Joshua go after the WBC belt bc you get immediate title shot . Easily still a 3 to 1 favorite over Wilder with limited training as long as he gets 5 months under him . One thing for sure if someone is thinking something you never know what they will do even if they say they wont !

Comment

Vitali is old, stay retired champ

Comment

age 46

training camp KO's vitali at this point. He would be 48 by the time they finally fight and he makes it through a full camp.

Comment

**** brought back memories of GTA 4 and yes he annihilates AJ if he comes back

Comment

He'd beat Wilder, but not Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                **** brought back memories of GTA 4 and yes he annihilates AJ if he comes back

I love vitali but he was in big decline in his last fight, you could see it in the chisora fight. He had to cancel multiple training camps from injuries during camp.

In his prime / past prime he beats AJ and wilder but he aint beating them at 46-47 years old now.

Comment

He should stay retired. But danm that would be a good comeback

Comment

His body won't hold up, he'd get injured in training camp. If he makes it to the ring AJ would punish him. Vitali is too old now.

Comment

Working...
                    X