Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Usyk Go Down As The GOAT Slick Cruiser? How Would He Fair Against David Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Usyk Go Down As The GOAT Slick Cruiser? How Would He Fair Against David Haye?

I think this Usyk cat is the slickest Cruisierweight fighter I have ever seen...he has great lateral movement and can counter of the backfoot while on the move...he is a joy to watch...I wonder how he'd fair against a prime David Haye at Cruiserweight...I think he could actually outbox Haye who really just relies on his speed and power...Usyk has speed and greater skills with some good pop as well...

hes far better than toemaker ever was

Comment

Usyk would of outclassed Haye. The skills are too good.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        hes far better than toemaker ever was
        Yeah...that is clear as day and definitely has a better heart...who blames a loss on a pinkey toe???

Comment

Originally posted by LeoRein View Post
          Usyk would of outclassed Haye. The skills are too good.
          I agree...did you see Usyk block one of Glowacki's punches with his left guard???...and then counter with his right hook???...it's at the 0:32 second mark...it was a thing of beauty...the subtleties that Usyk displays and possesses is beautiful to watch at such a high weight...he can really box and move for a big guy...

Comment

What was Proksa smoking when he scored that fight? Glowacki was fighting like a frustrated drunk against a far superior boxer.

Comment

Working...
            X