No announcement yet.

Running/ Jogging

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running/ Jogging

hey, i was just wondering, i jog almost everynight(well i try too lol) and the weather here is pretty cold, (high 20's - low single digits) and i was just wondering...what do you guys wear when you go running in weather like that. Im trying to find a mixture of clothing that can keep me warm, but so that i dont sweat, and unfortunatly i havent had any luck....so any tips/help would be greatly appriaciated

when it was that cold down here i'd wear a normal shirt, than a sweater, than a hoodie, with a beannie and hoodie cap covering the beannie, oh yeah and don't forget the gloves

Comment

Originally posted by Danny101 View Post
      hey, i was just wondering, i jog almost everynight(well i try too lol) and the weather here is pretty cold, (high 20's - low single digits) and i was just wondering...what do you guys wear when you go running in weather like that. Im trying to find a mixture of clothing that can keep me warm, but so that i dont sweat, and unfortunatly i havent had any luck....so any tips/help would be greatly appriaciated
      i suggest using a treadmill, if you have one at your disposal that is, but if not, i guess just do what dario. for your lower body try 2 pairs of socks if u need to, and long johns then sweatpants.

Comment

Id say get some under armour. leggings and long sleeved, regular shirt, than a hoodie.

during soccer season when its around 40 degrees. i normally run with Sweats and a hoodie. but 10 degrees and 40 is totally different.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny101 View Post
          Try any of the Under Armour/Everlast/Nike dri-fit shirts. I swear by them. They keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Wicks up any moisture from your body and keeps your temp regulated. At least that's how I feel in them. Of course, use them as your base or core layer.

Comment

^^^

In the mornings here in the winter it's typically about 1-2 degrees C and either raining or foggy. I have a couple of black T-shirts by Calvin Klein that I picked up at Ross for like $6. They're polypro, same stuff as Underarmor. I typically wear one under a larger Underarmor T-shirt, then a fleece hoodie and a breathable rain shell. On my legs I wear silk long johns and water-resistant, lined running pants. I wear Merino "smartwool" socks in my running shoes, a wool watchcap, and lined deerskin gloves.

Comment

Working...
            X